NPFFL and now there is 8

BadaBing

First thanks to IMD for commishing another fun season. Dave , me and the Cowboys did our best for you to be in , but dem LB's cut ya by 4 satangs :banghead:

The only question left is , will dem soapy's reach 100 ? not points , MOVES :neener:

Good luck to the other 7 and hope to see ya back next year :beer:

Bada :chili: Bing

Congrats ya lucky barsteward! Ya slipped and slid into first on that last second TD by Kennison! Of course, I was an idiot and played the MCK d-fence. I forgot the first rule of football: never bet on the Kittys.

Oh well, I wanted to help the BFs too, but my guys were on strike last week LOL!

Oh well. Barring any upsets (which are likely :D:dunno:), I'll see your Soapys in week 17!

Cheers,

SD

Congrats to all of those who played the entire season...and especially to those who have made the playoffs.

This is a sad time around the Bar, as the 'Fines are staying home for the first time, obviously due in large part to the governments crackdown on nightlife.

Also, I've never been sop unlucky...4th in total points, yet 10th in W-L record. How does this happen??? Frustrating, but fun as it has been a very interesting season with good matchups almost every week.

Congrats also to the Yakumba's, who usually find themselves watching in the postseason but are this year among the top seeds. Also to the ladyboys and soapy's who are consistantly there year after year.

Pretty good overall I hope, and I hope you will all be back next year to witness the amazing rise of the Barfines!!!

Good luck in the playoffs!!!

Lovingly,

The Commish

Man I'm going down!!!!

I need Dillon to get 23points + whatever Chambers gets.

I totally screwed up my wide receivers. I think at one point I had Rice, and Porter. I told Barfines to pick up TJ Houzimawhatzie. I dropped Lloyd and Morton who were picked up by others and they promptly picked up fantasy points. Lucky enough to grab Ronald Curry who gets taken out of the season. I bench Gabriel who gets 12 points!!!!

On top of that, I had to let the Yankees owner know that he should take out his QB with someone who is playing and I'll probably lose because of that (though winning because he had no QB would be worse).

What's with Manning and only 15pts this week?

Grrrrrrr

Least it's Xmas right? Bah humbug

It's just a game!!!!

<<burp>>

Gummi,

Well, good on you for winning by 2 in a close contest, I know you feel better that you gave me the notice to change my QB, but in the end your Karma was good and you won.

Now, I see week 16 shows that I'm against the Cowboys, is this correct? Or is is sudden death and the losers of this week are out of the playoffs now?

Cheers!

PM: Sorry, didn't see your SMS till late (had my phone on silence). Had to tell yah, to freak'n moralistic and you my man! Me and morals, can you believe that? Gahhhh

Unfreak'n believable.

If I didn't lose to BKKNUT SAYS GO PACK I woulda lost up against Paradise Blues this past weekend.

Pretty weird that all the planets had to line up for me to win and that actually happened. Maybe I need to buy a lottery ticket!

Now it's the Toadies. I don't think I'm going to have it easy as it was the last time I met them. Toadies players are not playing against strong teams as they were before.

Good luck against the Cowboys!!!

<<burp>>

Archived