Freebie!

Have to say that I agree with Old Hippie.

Been coming, going, living in Thailand for 14 years. Many times in any night i got what i thought was a freebe, but as time goes on, there is always a payment due, and not always money.

Some girls used to know me when I lived in Phuket, they would come around my house at bbq times and one thing leads to another. Wake up in the morning and nothing was said, but a few wekks down the line, when they consider you a friend, and you consider them different, their sponser goes awol, and bang payment time comes in.

I know many girls that i have talked to about this that make plays for guys planning for the next target in case the sponser goea awol, all the time saying they are good girls.

I even picked up a normal girl in MBK in BKK. Uni student, dated for about a month, thought she was different and fun, but after a while the big Comitment word came in, I bailed out on;y to be stalked for about 3 months by her family.

Bottom line is, there is nothing that is free. To get the girl you have to pay for drinks, food, accomadation, taxi etc, then if she don't collect in the morning, then a favour is owed, and girls don't forget what their owed. IMO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get them alot! Almost every trip now and several times...

I seem to find girls in the higher end places...ie: Nightclubs, stores, out eating alot too... I had this cutie pick me up in the WTC while Iwas playing Tai Pai by the movies once. I think alot of the girls just want to experience a falang, are rich/sponsored or are just plain horny! Some are married as I've found out later to someone screwing around on them and they want to play too. The best freebie was a married chick I had in October for 3 weeks...she called, came to my place to fuck for 3 or 4 hours and then left. Anytime she wanted to go out...she insisted on paying and spending her husbands money! They owned a travel company! Mainly, I find that it's best to keep these situations to a limited amount of time. A week or so...if not just for the night!

SkiBum

Archived