Freebie!

OH

Do you remember when you were younger and how you would listen to and put up with all sorts of shite just to get into a gals pants?

Funny how when you get older you just cannot be bothered with all of that. Instead you check your wallet and if you have enough in it you go and pay for a bit of tail. It really is easier.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, even this Puerto Rican girl I sleft with back in Florida, who said while we were watching tv, looked over at me and said "I'm easy.", cost me a pizza from Papa Johns. So I'd have to say that I've had hookers cheaper, and didn't have to deal with the naggy phone calls. So in my opinion, pay for sex is better in most aspects.

Z

I'll go so far as to say there ARE no freebies. Anywhere. All women are whores. Everywhere. That includes yo mamas, too. Hubby doesn't bring home the paycheck, he doesn't get any. You don't take Susie out to a nice, expensive joint, you don't get any. They're all whores.

That's what I love about Southeast Asia. They're more honest about it here.

>>>>I'll go so far as to say there ARE no freebies. Anywhere. All women are whores. Everywhere. That includes yo mamas, too. Hubby doesn't bring home the paycheck, he doesn't get any. You don't take Susie out to a nice, expensive joint, you don't get any. They're all whores.<<<<

I'm so glad I don't have to live in your world. ::

HT

I think I missed something somewhere?

When I started messing with females, I was young and for the most part, never paid up front, later, or whatever. So I would say true freebies are very likely in life.

>I sometimes they are just looking for somewhere to kip for the night.

Despite being somewhat garbled, spot on. These girls often live in rabbit hutches, often 4 or 5 or more to a room. No aircon, no hot water and vermin infested. A clean room with aircon/tv, clean sheets and only one other person in the room can look like a good deal..

-j-

MightyMouse said:

I think I missed something somewhere?

When I started messing with females, I was young and for the most part, never paid up front, later, or whatever. So I would say true freebies are very likely in life.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

And so is a stunner for 500bht right? Whatever dude.... :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Hi BB,

>>>>There is nothing free in life, at the end you pay for it all.<<<

Not always. :)

Certainly in my life, and even in LOS, I've had true freebie's, as I'm sure many others have. We met, had sex for the pure enjoyment of such, and moved on, without any payment, what-so-ever. You've been going there for decades. You can't tell me you never had an encounter there, without payment.

I've only been there 10 times......but come to think of it, all freebie's were within the same visit. The same visit I was down and out, due to bringing an outdated credit card, and had no money.

Maybe that is the key. :) It's true though. I seriously did not have any money, and still had girls wanting to go with me. It's not always about the money.

HT

Archived