Freebie!

It happens fewer and farrer between at my advancing age, but I managed a freebie recently. Pretty girl, would not accept the money. She said it was because I agve her multiple orgasms, so called it even. What a deal! Nice to know I still have it. She seems tailor-made, however, for my 3-Time Rule, in which I never see the same girl for more than 3 times, because already she wants to "stay with me all the time." Hmmm. One of you out there maybe shoud take over.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a nice contract with a girl in Samui. She was in the bar all night and if she didn't find a guy she wanted to go with she went with me for free. Or actually I had a budget of 1000 b a day so she got everything that was left of 1000 baht in the morning. Usually not much :o

Call me cheap backpacker but guess she liked me for some reason.

Freebies are too costly.

------------------

That too, though it depends on how you outlast your welcome, so to speak. A lot of girls are just cooler than some try to pretend, a good part of being in the scene, farang or TG, is also playful hanging around, sanook and all that. The sooner one gets this, the sooner one stops acting like being in a queue, or taking its turn. IME

:)

I don't know why, but there are two girls I end up being with, every time. They are like born into the woodwork there, but both refuse payment. What is up with that, I have no idea. But they always seem to just turn up every trip.

What is the motive? Again, I have no idea :: Who knows what lurks in the heads of some of these girls? A comfort level of being with someone they can trust, and know?? And just wanting some sort of sanctuary in a sea of sex? ::

Tired of going with strangers, and just need a reprive, although losing money, to do it? I'll never figure some of them out. As soon as you think you have it all worked out, they will throw you a curve ball, and just mind-fuck you to death.

Last bg I was with, stayed with me for a second day, although she knew I was out of money, and wanted to stay for free. A true stunner/feelancer out of Rainbow 1. Why?

She was a true stunner, because she could come and go, as she pleased. She was that hot. And those of you that know the mamasan there, is not usual.

So what made her give up a night of income, and just want to stay? Just tired? :D Probably. But I didn't read too much into it. Getting a freebie from her did not alter my life, nor hers. Point is, that you can can get freebie's, from even the most hard-core girls. Why would a girl who sells her pussy for a living, give it up for free? I still don't know, and probably never will. :D

HT

but then some prostitutes have boyfriends.

A girl (later found out was a prostitute) asked me to take her home.

I did.

She has boy friend and he is home.

He is pleasant, invites me in.

He offers me whiskey and 'other' stuff.

It turns out he wants me to boom boom his old lady!

Free does come in different packages which I feel nobody can understand.

Why would a girl who sells her pussy for a living, give it up for free? I still don't know, and probably never will.

----------------------------

HT, they are very simply human beings, not robots, or single-minded hustlers. We all know very well that if they have money, great, and if they have none, well, great too.... Isn't that their charm, and why sanook is not just a word for still quite a few thais (I hope).

Remember, yesterday is passed already, tomorrow does not exist yet. Only now is. That is the basis of the thai concept of sanook, and that freebie stuff is a perfect example of it. Very few thais program themselves with some kind of laid-out plan that will require single-mindedness of purpose.

Archived