Freebie!

"...Hi BB,

>>>>There is nothing free in life, at the end you pay for it all.<<<

Not always. ..."

ALWAYS! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

"...It's not always about the money..."

Yes it is!

Don't care if it is a drink in a bar, dinner, breakfast, cab fair whatever...it is never free...dirt cheap, or a negligable cost, but never 100% free, never not once! And forget material things, it cost you something, time, effort, suffering, humiliation whatever until you scored "for free."

True, there are young hot studs who can work a porsche out of a rich old lady...but he pays in a different manner. I seriously doubt that you on your best day could work a porsche, or even a chevy out of a rich old lady, Not even a used scooter... but that is just my hunch. So all you guys with your "freebies" wake up, no one here believes you...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. if I can't beat them join them...I get it for free all the time, hell they even pay me, I am great, so hot sexy and handsome, the girls can't keep their hands off me, hell, I can barely keep my hands off myself...er ah... :rolleyes: I am turning down at least 100 free girls a day...many who cry and threaten suicide if I don't shag them...I am so fucking great...the exception to every rule...here is some other bullshit I believe...

I only go with "stunners" I get the most beautiful women in BKK and the whole world! I get it for free always...I never send money to BGs or pay bar fines, I get it cheap because I negotiate so well, and speak thai so well the girls know not to try their game with me...I never get conned or sucked in by bargirls...and my gf is a GTG never work bar or go with man for money...oh, and I am handsome, cool and invincible! I am mr. fucking wonderful...and I believe all I speak, and so does everyone else...I am that fucking great!

Old Hippie wrote

[color:"red"] "Not bitter at all, just busting chops so to speak" [/color]

[color:"white"] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color] but why bust your own chops?

[color:"white"] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [/color] Cheer up, things will get better.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

[color:"red"] .

• 4 weeks later...

I scored a freebie out of Gullivers back in December (my first one in almost ten years of visiting Bangkok). The thing was, she talked to me first and she was talking with a lot of girls I know are freelancers, so I assumed she was one as well. Even when she was buying drinks for everyone (and I noticed her wallet was filled with cash and plastic), I still figured her for a pro.

So when Gulliver's closed, I simply said, "so are you coming back with me?" And she started laughing, saying "I don't do that!" But then she said, "your place is a lot closer than mine, I'll come with you, but just to sleep." You can probably guess what happened next.

Now, not to brag excessively, but when she was on top of me, she started complaining that I was too big and hurting her. I said, "well, if it hurts, stop." And she did.

Didn't ask for a penny or a baht in the morning. But when I saw her again at Gullivers a few nights later (this time she was buying bottles of tequila and sharing with the crowd), she made it clear she had no intention of coming back with me that night. Which was a shame, I quite liked her, both in and out of bed.

Archived