Freebie!

HT there are games and there are games. That RB1 stunner probably has several BF sending monthly payments. Same as a timeshare. :hubba: That is where the big money is for the BGs.

She is playing the game of hooking you as another BF (sponsor). Or maybe she love you too much. :rotfl:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

When I was In Phuket In 1999, I met a girl In Hardrockagogo.

I BF her the first nite, I stayed with her at her flat.

She said she liked me and wanted me to stay with her,

To my surprize she didn't want payment from me,

she just wanted a holiday fom the Gogo. So I stayed with her for two weeks, she showed me around the island and took care of me. I only paid for her room rent 2000 Bts,

I had to force her to take a 1000 Bts at the airport.

I guess I'm just a handsome man ::

i understand his point.

my #1 Girl would never accept money for sex,but whenever she accompanied me to the Airport she always accepted money for the rent for the next couple of Months and gifts for her Son.

i just felt she imagined that money for anything but sex from me was acceptable.

but then again after seeing her Bankbook each visit i knew SHE WAS VERY POPULAR when i was not around.

Hi HOKS,

>>>and you speak thai.<<<

There are many, including anyone in the 'language' forum here, who would/will tell you wholeheartedly different. My gf is another. :grinyes:

HT

Hi Jerboa,

Just curious, but who paid her b/f every night? I'm assuming she had one. And also assuming you covered all cost such a food, and everything else.

It really does not seem to make a whole lot of sense sometimes. But I kindda agree with P127, in that sometimes they will just do something unexpected, on a simple whim, even though not terribly productive for them, financially. :dunno:

But also hard to understand what it must be like to go with customer every night. Maybe it's just a reprive from the daily grind, when they find someone who is comfortable to them, and they need a break from it all? Who knows? And I'm sure is different motives, for different girls, in every instance. And is for that reason, that no one will every be able to put a diffinitive answer to as why it occurs sometimes. I'm sure the reasons are very varied, relating to each individual girl.

But it's nice when it happens, for whatever reason. Not for the cost savings to you, but because it can show that it's not always about the money.

HT

Post 40 I have never received a freebie from a working girl.

In my younger days in Thailand i did but not these days.

Anyway I found freebies too much work.

It is easier to pay!

Sad but true. Once you start paying for sex regularly it is hard to go back to the other way of doing things.

"...Freebies are too costly..."

"...Anyway I found freebies too much work.

It is easier to pay!

Sad but true. Once you start paying for sex regularly it is hard to go back to the other way of doing things..."

I know we have many studs on this and all boards who have women eating out of the palm of their hands...but I'll say it again, IT IS NEVER REALLY FREE...dirt cheap perhapes at times, or a good value relatively speaking, but never ever free 100%.

Archived