Do we cheat on our TGF

arkutha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Of course people come up with all sorts of reasons to try and justify this sort of selfish betrayal of thier wife/gf. What people do is up to them but the saddest thing is when such people are held up as some kind of heroes or good old boys>>

This is a place, NP.com and LOS I mean, where guys can come and bounce bkk warrior storys of each other and those of us who try to have some sort of code get told its because christian indoctrination from an early age or some sort of babble, ok fair enough if a couple have an agreement between themselves to have extras then fair enough but I bet a few here who wear their trophy gtg (or any other type of tg for that matter) on their arm would get rather upset if they came home to find a guy with a 8 inch cock up her arsehole and getting a good fisting up her snatch simultaneously by a Nordic hunk, no?! ....its about respect and a guy fucking around behind a gf/wifes back knowing she'd be upset if she knew isn't fair.

What about the viewpoint that cheating is "going out" with another woman behind your wife's back, like say, keeping a woman on the side or having another girlfriend and not the same as "recreational" sex, like going to a body massage parlor or even with a street hooker to a short time hotel which might be equivilent to going to the barber shop or having a foot massage only it's happening to your dick. Or do some of you guys feel that if it's happening to your dick then you "cheated"? What about that distinction? :stirthepo:dunno:

Quite right our Phil, of course IF they have an agreement fair enough,or IF they have been married 20 years both gone off sex then it might be understandable, but that's not very often the case is it. It's about behaving like a decent person and having a enough respect for the others feelings not to act like a dickhead-peter

Boy some of the replies on this thread remind of President Clinton trying to claim getting his dick sucked is not cheating.

Cheating is cheating. I think the question should be" Do you feel guilty for cheating on your GF or wife?" I guess that would determine if you consider it cheating.

I know I would. Morals must be my weakness.

Archived