Do we cheat on our TGF

arkutha

krml said:

Boy some of the replies on this thread remind of President Clinton trying to claim getting his dick sucked is not cheating.

Cheating is cheating. I think the question should be" Do you feel guilty for cheating on your GF or wife?" I guess that would determine if you consider it cheating.

I know I would. Morals must be my weakness.

President Clinton lied about having sex, in his office, at work, while I was paying his salary. Let's not get into that right now.

Of course, having a BJ is having sex but if it's anonymous is it still "cheating" or does it fall under the category of "recreational activity"?

For some it is, for some it isn't, that's all. For some guys all sexual activity is cheating for others it's not. Where do you draw the line? At touching, at flirting, at hanging in gogo bars, at reading girlie magazines? Different strokes for differest folks. No pun intended. :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jjsushi says:

Unfaithful is a state of mind.

If that makes you feel better to think like that, all the better. However, it is not a state of mind and everyone here knows it. When you cheat, you know it. You can use your argument with your other half that it was just your state of mind when you were ram-rodding some little cutie but I bet the missus wouldn't buy it. Give it a shot and let me know if it works. Maybe I'll try it if it does.

krml said:

Cheating is cheating. I think the question should be" Do you feel guilty for cheating on your GF or wife?" I guess that would determine if you consider it cheating.

I know I would. Morals must be my weakness.

Cheating seems to have different connotations for different people and it is a very grey area and not very objective. That is what makes it such a subjective term and thus I think it is a "state of mind".

I tend to believe that "lying is lying" not "cheating is cheating".

It is undeniable about my telling my partner an untruth concerning my fidelity but it is another matter if that infidelity is undeniable "cheating".

Now guilt is an alltogether different matter and is quite mutually exclusive from cheating.

Personally I consider guilt a luxury that I can ill afford.

I'm not making a political statement because I helped pay Clinton's salary too. I am just stating what his definition of cheating is and I don't agree with it. Some of the other people seem to be going by his definition of cheating.

I personally didn't like him very much as a president.

TroyinEwa1 said:

jjsushi says:

Unfaithful is a state of mind.

If that makes you feel better to think like that, all the better. However, it is not a state of mind and everyone here knows it. When you cheat, you know it. You can use your argument with your other half that it was just your state of mind when you were ram-rodding some little cutie but I bet the missus wouldn't buy it. Give it a shot and let me know if it works. Maybe I'll try it if it does.

No, I thoroughly disagree. When I lie that is definite action; when I cheat that is subjective and if you ask 1000 different people you will get a multitude of definitions on exactly what cheating is and you will get a thousand variations and interpretations of what constitutes a cheating action. Cheating is really not such a cut and dry topic as you would like to make it.

lazyphil said:

but I bet a few here who wear their trophy gtg (or any other type of tg for that matter) on their arm would get rather upset if they came home to find a guy with a 8 inch cock up her arsehole and getting a good fisting up her snatch simultaneously by a Nordic hunk, no?! ....its about respect and a guy fucking around behind a gf/wifes back knowing she'd be upset if she knew isn't fair.

Actually I would be thoroughly disgusted to witness such a scene for 2 reasons. First the trollop did not have the decency and respect to conduct her activities outside of our home as I would do; which places her in the stupid department and thus good riddance. Second, I am affronted that she would copulate with a mere 8 inches when I am well endowed with a 12inch member! That fact alone earns her a swift kick in the ass; I mean why eat ala carte when you can dine on a buffet?!

I wish we could get a woman's view on this topic. I am curious what they would consider cheating, lying, or whatever else we are calling this.

This has been an enlightening thread. This is definitely better than what is on television right now. I am watching one of the dumbest movies ever inflicted on man because nothing else is on.

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist :banghead:

God I can't wait to be in LOS . Come on Feb 6!!!

"I mean why eat ala carte when you can dine on a buffet?! "

Coz service is better...

Besides of course I cheat if the occasion shows up. Can't recall a single bird who left me for that reason though. Like it has to happen... both sides unfortunately...

randomshots said:

"I mean why eat ala carte when you can dine on a buffet?! "

Coz service is better...

Besides of course I cheat if the occasion shows up. Can't recall a single bird who left me for that reason though. Like it has to happen... both sides unfortunately...

Here in America we say "BIGGER is BETTER"! You know I have never met a woman that had to explain the benefits of a big penis but I sure as hell heard many a chick talk about the downsides of a small dick and none of that nonsense of "it's how u use it". The beauty of having a big dick is that you don't have to work it, you just have to put it inside the chick and she will work on it!!!!!! Don't believe the small dick hype; women do love large penises(relative to their size of course). Ask a chick who is just your friend and that you will never have sex with, she will tell you size matters.

I always assume a chick cheats whether physically, mentally or emotionally; 5 minutes or 5 years. I am not perfect and neither is she, so shit will happen. As long as I don't catch her and as long as I feel like I am King JJsushi with her I am cool with it.

Archived