Do we cheat on our TGF

arkutha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

khunsanuk

many thanks for your kind words.

words can't describe what we saw.

First we were woken by a hysterical worker from out hotel, made our way to the lobby, where we say blood all over the floor and a lady shouting...where is my baby ...where is my baby.

We thought, "What the F..k",:: and went to the street to witness what can be described as unbelievable. Thought it was a terrorism attack at first but then say deck chairs, jet ski's, carnage & bodies near & past our hotel.

My brain then slowly clicked into action( curtosy of a heavy nite of drinking & womanising )...TIDAL WAVE.

I will post my story in detail at later date.

Take care and a belated happy new year

Arkutha

I would say the person cheated on lost the trust and respect of her/his partner, but I realise this is a minority view here. I am almost increadulous that some get married over in LOS and within weeks they are shagging brothel girls and masage parlor workers, or in PP getting sucked off in a dingy bar. Of course people come up with all sorts of reasons to try and justify this sort of selfish betrayal of thier wife/gf. What people do is up to them but the saddest thing is when such people are held up as some kind of heroes or good old boys-peter

TroyinEwa1 said:

Okay, time for the big gun. Merriam-Webster describes cheating in the intransitive sense, definition number 2, as sexually unfaithful. There are other definitions but I believe this is the spirit of his post. Anyone disagree.......agree??

Unfaithful is a state of mind.

Archived