How much to you trust your BGGF?

My rented motorbike was stolen. I was sure of it. Not at first. L said she would be back in an hour or so, could she borrow the motorbike, but as one hour became two, and then was approaching 3, I was certain I'd been had.

How could I be so stupid?? I think of myself as being a good judge of character. Sure, most bargirls I wouldn't trust much at all, but this girl was one of the ones I felt I could trust. To an extent anyway. She was a joy to be around. Her glowing smile and easy laugh brighten the mood of everyone around her. It's truly an amazing thing to watch. And she seemed to be jaidee. She was talking with a woman who worked at a traditional massage shop who was sleeping at the shop and was broke. She offered to help her out, let her stay in her room while she was with me for free. She's one of those girls that prays to buddah everynight before going to sleep.

OK, she works a prostitute, so she's already broken some social mores, but a thief? How could I have been so mistaken? My faith in the basic decentness of people and in my own judgement was shaken.

L woke up at 6:30 this morning because she had some upspecified errand to do. I didn't ask. She gave me an amazing BJ before she left. Besides her winning personality, she is in the top 10 percentile for her performance in bed. Her looks are only about a 6, but at 22 she's got a nice body, and when she smiles she's up to an 8. Most importantly, she likes sex, and is enthusiastic. My favorite line of hers is "Ow ik mai?" (you want more?) which she says with a smile after we've washed up. Definely a keeper for a 'girlfriend experience'. She told me this morning that a friend of hers was coming to Pattaya today, and maybe we could all sleep together. L is one of the ones that will get statched up by some fararg that falls in love with her, which with her would be easy to do. Going to Finland in 2 months to meet a LT boyfriend, probably for good, and only goes with people she want's to now, and told me about several of her other long term 'boyfriends'. No pretence of romance with us. We both know the score and it's strictly sanook. I try to keep her happy, and I don't mean just with $, because she makes me very happy.

So when 11:00 is coming up I'm very dissapointed. She had not left her ID, and I only knew the english spelling of her name. She had nothing of substantial value in my room. I was imagining what had happened. She just saw a opportunity too good to pass up, and took it. She knew who I rented it from. Who knows, maybe they even planned a scam. Probably just decided to go home to Surin so she cant be found. Maybe everything she told me was a lie. I'm just sulking, figuring I'm going to have to take a 40,000B hit and there nothing I can do about it.

And then L showed up at noon, appogizes for being late. My faith in the basic goodness of people, even bargirls, and in my own judgement was restored. I was happy.

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

. She's one of those girls that prays to buddah everynight before going to sleep.

Worldwalker that shoudn't incite U to any trust at all.I've stayed with a thai girl 4 years ,she was mythomaniac(not sure of the spelling in english)and did the same.Some of the most fucked up thais I know keep at home special presents and Icons for all Buddha the King and the house spirits.

I know of some atheist thai girls who are much more trustworthy.

Praying,giving to the monks and often to their parents seem to be enough to clear their mind so they can act like the worst piece of shit besides.

Another point I haven't noticed Thais beeing bigger thieves than Westerners

How do U say Se donner bonne conscience in English???

very pleased that everything worked out o.k.

there is something to be said for having that

trust between you and your g.f. i have been

with quite a few girls that on the surface i

have tried to convince myself that i trusted

but inside i was always cautious. it is nice

to be out with someone who always seems to

be watching out for you that you dont get

ripped off. it is these girls that i dont

hesitate to pay very well for loyality. laugh.gif" border="0

cool.gif" border="0

Archived