am I a 'troll'?

thai3

But it says switched off and not possible to reply when I tried.I get:

'This user is not accepting private messages'

so do we have mods we cannot talk to?

I know they are meant to by annonymous and one obviously re joined as a mod on 18/12/ to facilitate this. The other one though seems to have the real joining date of Jan 04 with links to a few previous posts which gives away who it is to people with a good memory.

It was not my intention to create an 'explosive reaction' and i did not post untrue info, at least if the mod did join in Jan and the number of posts shown is true.If you want to be unknown why show previous posts from several months ago at all? I merely expressed an opinion based on the info shown, no need for anyone to get paranoid. I notice I can PM other mods but not the arts and culture one so is it the case that if you get one deleted post then you can not PM that mod for a period of time?-peter

A ha the penny just dropped I understand now, but it could have been explained at the start how the posts and dates on moderators info work out. I think better to have erased all the info and started them all again from the same date. Still don't understand why cannot PM him though, not that I need to now-peter

Hi,

Couple of comments...

All Moderatorx accounts have just recently been created, and as you do not know who each Mods is the comment on how long they have been on the board and how much they have posted is utterly irrelevant.

As for trolling, I did not see the post (just got back from an upcountry wedding), but from what I understand the post was borderline in that you started questioning a Mods experience (which you had no way of knowing anything about).

The PM'ing should work, although it might be possible it is switched off for the Moderator account. This account has been around for a while (used as a backup for when a Mod was not online). There never was and still is not one specific person behind it.

Sanuk!

Thai3-

Must have missed a post of yours.

The only topic that I have seen you post on that could put you in the troll category are those related to Eden Club. Your posts re: Eden are trolling for sure in the last long Eden thread.

Sad, as your other posts seem to have a pretty good balance.

As Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?"

I don't know.

Do you live under a bridge?

Do you harrass people crossing the bridge unless they pay a fair (troll and toll, they don't sound the same just by coincidence!)?

Do you eat humans?

If you answer yes to all of the above questions, it's highly likely you are a troll.

If you answer yes to one or more questions, you may be in the state of trolltopia. Troll trapped in a human body. Psychic evaluation will be necessary. You'll probably have to go on meds too, sorry.

If you answer no to all the questions, you are probably in a state of denail with regards to your trollness. Seek help immediately. Professional help.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck with your specific dementia.

<<burp>>

• 4 weeks later...

Archived