Air Asia, Is this the worlds worst airline?

Fatbastard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fly Air Asia last week to KL, 2 hour delay, that meant I was late into KL by two hours, meaning I arrivve at 1.30am! FARK I have a 7.30 meeting next day, had to get to hotel, didnt get a lot of sleep.

And guess what, I paid cheap prices - got a cheap service, and I thank them for doing it as I can run a business on a shoe string!

Ona sidde note, the hostessses found out where my hotel was and gave me a lift there!

DOG

Its not just that the flights were delayed 2.5 hours out of BKK and 1.5 hours out of KL as well in KL they left us i the plane for 30 mins with no AC going. Not just that planes both ways were not even cleaned between flights, not just that there is no allocated seats so you join in the stampede or in my case on the way back, Mum in Row 4, my 2 year old in row 8 and me with baby in row 12, they had no baby seat belts (is this illegal?) Not just the disorganised shambles in KL for check in, over 1.5 hours wait to the counter and then 2 from the counter with at least 25 people behind us, Without warning or apology the guy closed His fucking counter and pissed off. Its just that everthing is so badly organised and run you get the feeling that there is a disaster in the making. The main thing that really got me pissed was that no one cared, when ever I complained and nicely as well, they just shrugged their shoulders and walked away from me.

BTW worked out later that with the flights I took there was a about 10% saving over MAS.

<< BTW worked out later that with the flights I took there was a about 10% saving over MAS. >>

Huh? My flight cost me about half of what I had paid previously on MAS.

Agree about the attitude problem. Sort of like, "If you don't like it, tough ####." Maybe they should come up with a new slogan:

Air Asia! The choice of masochists.

:(

Archived