Are pool rackers good girls?

MaiLuk

OK i don't know what the occupational name is for the ladies who rack up the balls and collect the 20 baht. And i don't know what a "good girl" is either.

Anyway not many new threads in this forum so thought i would bore you guys with this. I've always wondered about the status of these pool rackers who make their living surrounded by freelancers and punters. The question is no longer hypothetical as I've just made a 'date" with one of the ladies from one of the free lancer pool halls from lower Suk.

Some minor details: She has seen me coming to the bar she works at for at least two years. I used to go to this bar alot with my ex-gf so maybe she thinks I'm a one-woman type of punter. I have hooked up with a free-lancer or two at this bar months ago but she may have no idea. For the most part (98% of the time) I show up alone at this bar and leave alone as she knows.

I have never seen a pool racker from this bar go with a customer. This girl has been smiling at me alot lately (a beautiful smile) and tonight i bought her a beer she accepted cause it was late. When they closed i told her i had no idea where to go and where is she going? She said she will go to bed early because she is going to the temple tomorrow. Said she thought i should do the same (go to sleep that is). And of course i will :angel:

Turns out she lives alone in her apartment and she really wanted to nail down the time that i was coming back to the bar tomorrow as she starts working at 5:30. Told her to meet me at 4:00 to play pool she said no lets go to runch at 4.

So now I have a runch date with a pool racker. A first for the mailuk so any insight into pool rackers is appreciated.

"...she said no lets go to runch at 4.

So now I have a runch date with a pool racker. A first for the mailuk so any insight into pool rackers is appreciated...."

Obviously you don't speak Thai or Issaarn. Runch is an up country slang for going to the gold shop and buying her 5 bhat at least, this is according to Thai law, now a verbal contract! So better just buy it for her and then give it over pronto to avaoid a scene... :)

My guess is, this girl is on the game a bit at least part time, but so what? if you like her and want to get something going, then go ahead and enjoy! You can work the particulars out with her later on. Maybe ask if she is free to go out some night, on her night off, or if it is possible for you to get her an extra night off (not sure of the phrasing). In any event, I say go and enjoy...

Oh, as for her not knowing about the other freelancers you may have pulled from there...don't count on it! some one will tell her eventually... :)

Old Hippie said:

"...she said no lets go to runch at 4.

So now I have a runch date with a pool racker. A first for the mailuk so any insight into pool rackers is appreciated...."

Obviously you don't speak Thai or Issaarn. Runch is an up country slang for going to the gold shop and buying her 5 bhat at least, this is according to Thai law, now a verbal contract! So better just buy it for her and then give it over pronto to avaoid a scene... :)

My guess is, this girl is on the game a bit at least part time, but so what? if you like her and want to get something going, then go ahead and enjoy! You can work the particulars out with her later on. Maybe ask if she is free to go out some night, on her night off, or if it is possible for you to get her an extra night off (not sure of the phrasing). In any event, I say go and enjoy...

Oh, as for her not knowing about the other freelancers you may have pulled from there...don't count on it! some one will tell her eventually... :)

And if you do split....make sure it's on good terms, so that you can get some free games of pool :)

Old Hippie said:

OH is right. She has heard for 2 years now through the grapevine that you are well-known for paying too mut maak maak.

She has decided to get in on the pie.

Seriously though,

runch is a good idea - neutral location etc etc.

You can size each other up and no loss of face if nothing works out. Go for it.

Occupations doesn't necessary define whether she is a bg or not; behavior does...

I know a number of girls who work as receptionists or in restaurants and from what they tell me is they don't go with guys who hang out in lower sukhumvit...

I read this is they are using this smoke screen to screen out what they see as unsuitable candidates and will go out on dates if their instinct tells them to. They are always leave a chance for mr. wonderful to come and resue them..

Their behavior will determine is she is a freelancer of not. If money and sex come up in the conversation, you can figure it out for yourself.

I think what happens on occassion is guys start to throw money for the girl's affection or automatically put her on his payroll. In essence, the guy could be treating the girl like a prostitute when in fact she isn't one.

But then it gets blurry when the girl maybe a GTG accepts his financial aid but how can you blame her? One has started a relationship with two parties not on the same plane. By the guy making premature moves, one might never know if she was a BG or not.

With some patience and acute observations, her true colors will eventual show as to what she is or isn't. Some just take longer to dicipher.....

Now if the girl turns out to be a virgin, well, she was in fact a GTG just working within the scene but not a player...

Now if she sleeps with you without cash payment, you might never know whether she is a BG or not....She could be a GTG slut, could be a BG who likes you or she could be legit GTG...

Cardinalblue

Mailuk,

I will just point out, Si Saket girl began her "career" Racking pool balls, and we all know how fucked I am from her...just a warning to you...YMMV of course...the girl you speak of might not even be from Si Saket...but if she speaks Khmen, run, run fast and long, don't look back... :)

Archived