New Photo Contest

khunsanuk

I was joking. It's already in there. I wish I could throw a snowball all the way to BKK! That would be cool. Just to see the look of some Thai person getting a snowball right in the face. I went to Dreamworld, their Sahnowland or whatever they called it sucked really. It was like a big refrigerator, the snow machine didn't work for shit, and where they were letting people sled down this dirty ice slope was a recipe for disaster and a lawsuit. Someone's going to get killed there. Ever see Thais in line? Think about it. All them waiting at the bottom of the slope, pushing and shoving and cutting in front of others to be able to get the next available "sled"? What the fuck is wrong with these people? They have no idea of what it means to wait in line in an orderly fashion and wait your turn. At places like these they behave like they are on the Titanic, and it's sinking. What do their parents teach them when they are kids? "Okay junior, now remember, just push and shove your way to the front of the line and fuck everybody else. It's good to be first and all those other people and fellow citizens don't count for a pile of shit. You're number one, so go for it. No need to be polite whenever you see a line."

What the hell is up with them? In places like this I wish I had learned to play hockey! I want to pull their shirt over their head and start pummeling them like a madman.

Returning the nasty jackets and rice picking boots they give you to go in there? A total fucking madhouse! I though a riot was going to break out. I can imagine the Thais if a fire breaks out in a movie theater. There's a total me first attitude that is definitely growing worse over there I have noticed. It's disturbing.

I ramble.

Cent

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Okay, guys, I need only 3 more pics to make the photo contest a reality, so come on, send in your pics!

Show us what you think of when thinking of Thailand - a shot of a nice beach, a shot of a bar heaving with fun and excitement, a shot of a nice, quiet house in the countryside, anything ....

Don't tell me that with 5,000+ members here we can't come up with a few more pictures to enter into the contest?

Sanuk!

Archived