New Photo Contest

khunsanuk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh.

Okay, I'll ask. Was mine one of the six?

Cent

p.s. Here's my blog for today. I'm too lazy to bother putting it in there, so just read it here.

I haven't checked my emails yet. Mostly because I'm contemplating suicide after looking out the bedroom windows at the 20 foot fucking snow drifts outside the door. I figure why push my luck. One more penis enlargement spam

email just might put me over the edge, so I'm staying away from checking the emails at least until I've had a coffee and a smoke and lit the fucking woodstove with a roaring fire. Blizzard, an odd word don't ya think? Haven't seen this much snow since the Blizzard of '78. That one closed Boston's Logan Airport for three fucking days!! Well,I'd better get going. Time to build an igloo and milk the penguins. The polar bear needs to be fed, and the sled soi dogs too. Why anyone in their right mind would want to fly for 24 hours to be in Thailand now is a mystery to me. I'm proud to say sarcasm is my strong suit. It truly is an under rated artform. Does anyone know who wrote the song "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"? Is he dead yet? I hope so, and I hope he never bred as well. We don't need his kind around these parts. Was he what they call "an eternal optimist"? I hate those motherfuckers. Is nine in the morning too early to start drinking Jack Daniels? If I put it in my coffee would that be okay? After the first winter why didn't the pilgrims move south? Is stupidity the reason the Brits sent them over here to begin with? Oh sorry, I forgot, they were religious fanatics. Forget that last question. Aren't the Bush family Mayflower descendents? Give me one good reason human beings live this far north. Just one! Why aren't we all crammed onto the equator. Do you think the Guatamalans would mind if we Bostonians just all moved enmasse to their country like they did to here? They can have this state if they want it so bad, but they can't come back to Guatamala once we move there and we're closing the welfare offices when we leave. Deal? How the fuck did the indians live in deerhide tents in this kinda weather? Are migratory birds smarter than human beings? They are at least smarter than anyone who would sleep in a fucking tent in January and Febuary in this area. Even geese, which I've concluded are the dumbest most ornery birds I've ever seen have the sense to head south. Is there something inherently wrong and weak to want to be warm all the time? Do you think skies could actually fit up someone's ass sideways? With the poles as well? We will find out one day next time I see a Volvo with a "Think Snow" bumper sticker and skis and poles on the roof rack. Did the Vikings have their heads up their ass or what? Who the fuck would leave Sweden and only go as far as Iceland and Greenland to settle? Why didn't they head south and conquer like Spain or the Greek Islands? I think I'd rather burn to death than freeze to death, it might hurt more but at least you won't feel cold. When is the next ice age supposed to start anyway? It's not on my calander for some reason and it seems to have started already. Shouldn't we have marked this down somewhere? Can ski mobiles drive on tar and concrete? Or will I have to stop and rent a car somewhere in Virginia?

And those penis enlargement ads in the emails, how do they know dude? How do they know? It has to be those spy toilet cameras. It's not like we go around talking about this problem. Maybe they poll the ex-wives and girlfriends! If heaven is not at least 90 degrees warm every day, I'm going to hell ... just for the climate.

Archived