New Photo Contest

khunsanuk

Hi,

Sorry to say but I have to cancel the photo contest. I guess that the timing was not that great and likely the theme was too restrictive as well. Thanks a lot to the people who did enter though, much appreciated.

Anyway, I am giving this another go, this time with a much broader theme.

So....

[color:"blue"]New Photo Contest, theme : "This Is My Thailand"[/color]

Rules

1. All pictures need to be of taken by the person submitting them (retouching is allowed).

2. Every registered user is allowed to partake. You do not need to be a Silver Member, nor will that influence the decision.

3. All entries must be send to me (by email: sanuk@nanaplaza.com) before January 31st, 2005. Adding a description for the photo is allowed (possibly explaining why you consider this shot to stand for 'your Thailand'), but adding anything in there that identifies you is not.

4. Once the deadline for sending in photos has passed, I will create a seperate forum in the gallery to display all the photos. This gallery will be accessible to all registered users.

5. Once the photos are online every registered user can vote for any or all photos.

6. Deadline of voting ends on February 11th, 12:00 BKK time.

7. The winner will be the photo with the highest rating.

Prizes

Prizes will be awared to the top 3 photos as follows:

First prize : 4,000 Baht & 1-year Silver Membership

Second prize : 2,000 Baht & 6-months Silver Membership

Third prize : 1,000 Baht & 3-months Silver Membership

Oh, and I hope we can keep this friendly and fair, so please do not tell your friends to rate your picture a 10 and all others 1s (and yes, I will know). If I find out it will obviously mean instant disqualification, not to mention ridicule on the board :devil:

Disclaimer: If the number of entries is less than 10, the contest will be cancelled, and it all likelyhood I will not be bothering with any more photo contests.

Sanuk!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived