Do you have this happen

Alfmaz

I can never work it out because I do not read Thai maybe, From the Airport to Sukhumvit Road Soi 19 it cost 300 Bhat but some time I get charged the tolls and sometime I don not, maybe when I don not I am not awake and can not speak some Thai I get charged and when I make the effort I don not. I like to know if other has the same problem.

OK - I am lost, you speak like that old whoremonger Mal Mark.

FARK your from australia, are you Marl Mark?

The tolls you always have to pay if your in a airport taxi.

They are I think 30 and then 40 baht, but someone else can correct me as I dont go from airport to Suk.

however the taxi itself shoul be about 150 bat

and Taxi's from the airport cost 50 baht,

Hmm - 300 sounds almost right.

OR you can get a taxi from the arrival area, no 50 baht flag fall, but for the added risk, why bothe?

FOG

FARK your from australia, are you Marl Mark?

The tolls you always have to pay if your in a airport taxi.

Mao Mark, where the fuck is he ??????

And you dont ALWAYS need to pay for the tolls..... when I get in at 6 AM I tell the driver not to take the expressway, he makes the same time to downtown and it saves me 70 Bt :p

BB

you speak like that old whoremonger Mal Mark
It?s Mao Mark not Mal Mark ? and he has been dead for quite a while now, passed on in his native Spain. He pays the expressway tolls no more, sad to say.

Regarding poster?s original question. To avoid confusion regarding the toll/meter charge, I simply tell the taximan to take the tollway and hand him a 100 THB note ?for the tolls?. Has always worked and also clues the driver in that I am not a newbie and want to get to my destination quickly without being ripped off. Good luck.

Guest lazyphil

Since being with the mrs I now have the choice of getting picked up in 1. in the back of the brother in laws works pick up truck or 2. the brother in laws gf's Honda Civic. The pick up if much more fun, try riding in the back of a pick up here in the police state of Blighty and countdown from ten and see how quickly you get stopped :(

Archived