How do you make the move to LOS?

shygye

When I get there in a couple of days I am going to sit down with the wife and talk to her about a couple of things.

What can I do? Actually before getting my degree I worked in the bar business for a while. I used to run a beverage department for a 70,000 seat American football stadium. As well as catering and restaurant work etc.

Bars are probably one of the worst things to even consider in LOS because the competition is so fierce. Look at Pattaya for example. How many beer bars are there that never have anyone at them? Everytime I would be on Second Road or Beach Road I would see all the BGs sitting there completely bored.

I can't remember who it was on this board that said to become a millionaire in Thailand bring $4 million and open a bar. They were right.

I have noticed that there are not many good seafood restaurants in LOS. I say this because seafood is king where I live and I have never found anything to compare to it.

Maybe...

I already know a Chef that used to work at a high class hotel in BKK before he got divorced and moved north. Hmmm...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived