UBC 2000B Platinum?

Palatkik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they are giving all gold subscribers a one month free period to try out Platinum package. I dont think it applies to silver subscribers. If you want to continue as platinum past February, you have to contact UBC and tell them you want it else it will be gone on March 1.

This is a real attempt at Marketing a product in Thailand. They do this kind of thing all the time on the US cable TV channels. They allow free weekends views occasionally of some of the premium channels to entice people to sign up for them.

Wish they would get the E! channel going soon. For some reason E! and MGM have not yet started broadcasting.

I've digital...and sometimes programs on Discovery, etc are in Thai. Go figure.

Well..the heck with subscribing to Gold...I'd be happy is they send me my damn monthly guide...on time. I often have to phone them and request they send the monthly guide, but by then I'm already halfway thru the month's first week. Arghh!

Khun_Kong said:

I have the analog cable, so I think I'm missing out on much of the new stuff. Hell, I can't even get English on Discovery, Animal Planet, History, etc.

• 2 months later...

Can you guys get DSTV over there?

It comes out of South Africa.

If you love sport this is the best satellite to get.

I have 6 supersport channels plus ESPN plus another 30 odd channels.

It is a little expensive but it beats anything else I have seen.

Archived