UBC 2000B Platinum?

Palatkik

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have experience with the Happy Home Cable?

What's the quality like, selection of channels and so on.

I think it's available where I am staying now, and at just a couple of hundred baht a month. So I might just subscribe if it's available.

It would be nice if there was a real alternative to UBC.

Regards,

I am admittedly a tv junkie, but I am very excited about the new package. They are giving us back the classic movie channel we have been missing, as well as adding the E channel, which is mostly bawdy American cable shows including the Howard Stern show. The Star World channel is as good if not better than the series channel, so I will be upgrading (actually the wife is on the phone with them now)

As for Happy Home cable...I have that too, in the tv upstairs. (I said I was a tv junkie, didn't I)

I like it too. It is very cheap, and while many of the stations are in Chinese or German, there are enough English stations to make it worth the low price (about 200 baht a month) My favorites are Star World (tv series), CNN Headline News (news from the American perspective) Fox News (news from the conservative Christian Nazi peerspective), the original Fashion channel (way better than Chic), and Nickelodean.

Interesting, had all the new chanels on my TV today. Did not do anything re my subscription (currently 1,400 pm), so wonder if they are giving a free months preview, or just gonna automatically upgrade me. Got to say, what I saw briefly this am looked kinda good (star world, and the BBC one), as well as I love old movies, so may have to consider upgrading...

-j-

Archived