Valentine Gift for a Thai Gal

MisterBlonde

Well i've just been chatting to the gal in question,and asked her what she would like....and she said perfume :doah: she even waved the particular brand she wanted in front of the webcam.....what about the 1 baht? i asked....she's heard about that,but takes no notice of it....please send me perfume she reiterated,by pointing at the bottle again.....Look's like the lady's getting perfume :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a related question here. How do you think an Isan girl that you have a relationship with would react to being given a vibrator (the sex kind), not necessarily for Valentine's Day, but just as a gift. Would she be shocked or offended or consider it perverted, or might it be OK?

I actually took a vibrator with me to Thailand a few weeks a go and to give it to one of my regulars...she was very happy with it,but could not accept,because she didn;t live by herself and was shy about her roomie finding out....gave it a test run on a few willing BGs and now it has a happy home....they all seemed to enjoy it....doubt if your girl would be shocked.

How do you think an Isan girl that you have a relationship with would react to being given a vibrator (the sex kind), not necessarily for Valentine's Day, but just as a gift. Would she be shocked or offended or consider it perverted, or might it be OK?

If the girl is sexually adventurous, she may like it. If she's not, she may be terribly offended. If I were you, I wouldn't give her a present like this out of the blue. It may seriously backfire!

Things I?ve bought as gifts for the TGF?

Chanel gift sets (cosmetics & fragrance)? Apparently no problem with the perfume, she doesn?t mind when I give her anything Chanel related. Clothing items, T-shirts (Surf style? Roxy, HIC, T&C, etc.). A nice blouse, maybe a nice outfit, just about anything along those lines. My extra V600, reconfigured for Thai use (though she did want my Razr, didn?t say so but I could tell). I?ve never seen someone get so excited over a cell phone? She messed with it all night like a new PDA. Chocolate candy and other food related gifts.

She likes pretty much anything any other girl I?ve dated enjoyed/enjoys? Quite a normal girl I?m finding and no where near as mysterious as I once thought. She?s just like a lot of local girls I know or have dated? Just skinnier and with a serious accent (that I love) ;)

One thing she won?t accept as a gift or for any other reason? Shoes!!! ?No, no shoes, I buy shoes not you? no good luck? ::

She?s pretty well educated & from Northern Thailand. I wonder if region has anything to do with it. Is the superstition thing more Isaan related (no offense intended)?

Nakbin

soongmak said:

If the girl is sexually adventurous, she may like it. If she's not, she may be terribly offended. If I were you, I wouldn't give her a present like this out of the blue. It may seriously backfire!

Yes, I realize that and I agree. I guess I should have phrased my original question a little differently though. I wasn't actually planning on just giving it to her out of the blue as a formal present. I thought I would just try to introduce her to it, so to speak, mainly because I think it might be therapeutic for her (seriously, but that's another subject worthy of a thread of its own), and then if she ends up liking it, I would just give it to her, if she wants to have it. But even in this scenario, I am a little concerned about offending her or her thinking I am weird or worse even if I just show it to her and suggest we try using it sometime.

But even in this scenario, I am a little concerned about offending her or her thinking I am weird or worse even if I just show it to her and suggest we try using it sometime.

Those were my thought exactly and the reason why I didn't surprise my GF by actually bringing the vibrator into play. I just mentioned it casually while we were talking about sex, and the mood immediately turned sour. I haven't mentioned it ever again, let alone, bought one.

If you go ahead, please let me know how it worked out for you. Maybe you get lucky. I know I didn't.

Cheers!

Archived