Valentine Gift for a Thai Gal

MisterBlonde

Hi KS,

I'm cursing the day I brought this up to her. First she wants to know why I want to know what is ok to buy a Thai girl, and who I want to buy it for. :doah::grinyes:

After that gets settled, she then drops the hint that the perfume I bought her a year ago is almost gone, and what am I going to do for her for Valentine's Day? :D

Should also note, the only thing she has ever requested I bring for her from here, is a watch (and a big Phooh Bear for sister). She said was expensive there.

So I guess it's not very universal there, as to what is taboo, and what is not. Which makes it difficult to know what to get for a Thai lady you do not know that well.

As Jxxxl said, probably best to play it safe, and stick to chocolates and flowers, until you know what is bad luck, and what isn't, in her eye's.

HT

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi shygye,

>>>>I heard the perfume gift indicates you will leave her.<<<

Really? Sure would be nice to finally get to the bottom of this. I always though was to be an insult, in that the person did not smell good. But would still not explain the giving of baht to pay for it, thus making it ok. ?????

I think someone here will have to ask their Thai mother-in-law to get the real story behind this. Curious, as superstitious as my gf is, she has never heard of this. Would be interesting to know the real story behind it.

My gf knows hundreds of Thai legends, and keeps me continually entertained with them (if a gecko lizard 'sings' while stepping out of your front door, then have to go back inside for 24 hours, or you will die.......etc.). I'm really shocked that she has never heard a word about the 'perfume' thing. :dunno:

HT

Hi OH,

>>>Recent Market research as shown that the average Thai girl wants a fat balf farang with no money who has a drinking problem and lives in the San Francisco bay area...or so I hear...unless of course they are from Si Saket...then all bets are off...<<<

Then try Ang Thong (pot of gold). And then get a new market researcher. :D You might also want to get a hair transplant, lose some weight, get a job, and lay off the booze. That could help too. :grinyes:

HT

Yea they do. They're just being coy. You gotta learn how to play the game.

:D

But enough banter. We, as Ex-mods, know better than to take a thread off track.

So what are you going to get Si Sakret girl this Valentine's?

HT :stirthepo

"...So what are you going to get Si Sakret girl this Valentine's?..."

Not a god damned thing, she is avoiding me...to busy counting the money she worked out of the other guy, and lining up the next... I assume "...cannto do like that you different, not same customer..." So fuck me and shut up then, and I won't give you a dime...not that I am bitter or anything...Valentine's day, bah humbug...wait that is xmas...we have to give them gifts then too as I recall...forget it, I am just going to rent from now on...

Hahahahha

The perfect nanaplaza.com Thai Valentine's story. :)

Listen my friend. Seriously.......She is out there somewhere. Believe me. I got real lucky, and so can you. Just try some different avenue's. And I think your luck might change.

Just an obscure hunch, on my part. I know so many girls there looking for a good man. Just someone to "take care me", and not even requiring a lot of hair. :D

HT

Chicks like anything you give them as long as it is sincere.

I have a few requests'hints from my ladies since they know I will be in town this February although not neccessarily on VDay

gf1- flowers

gf2- perfume

gf3- a watch from America(odd request I thought considering that BKK has some of the best fakes around)

A male Thai friend has requested I purchase for him a Motorola Razr that he can give his GF for V Day. He thinks the phone will be cheaper and better quality from America. He says in BKK the phone is 32000bt. I told him I may be able to get it for 25000bt but it would make more sense for him to buy it in BKK in case he has any problems with it and needs service. He says he doesn;t care it is better to save the 7000bt. Go figure .

Archived