No hands restaurant

SoiCowboyTony

Hi,

Only been once, got invited to join a group of about 6 guys. The company of the guys was the only good part of the evening. Food sucked, service was worse, girls were unattractive and uninterested and at the end of the evening *everybody* had his hand out for tips.

Most definitely not recommended.

Sanuk!

Disclaimer: This was at the Galaxy (Rama IV) and about 6 years ago, things might be different now.

khunsanuk said:

... The company of the guys was the only good part of the evening. Food sucked, service was worse, girls were unattractive and uninterested and at the end of the evening *everybody* had his hand out for tips.

Maybe this was part of the problem. The "his" with hands out, were those your friends or were you being waited on by "girls"? :)

Seriously, though-

There were some reviews on this board recently (6 months ago?) about a new hands-on restaurant near one of the entertainment zones. It received universally BAD reviews. Place is closed down already. Sounds like the kind of thing a rube might get a kick out of, but hey- why not just go to one of the go-gos and get the same, but better, experience?

No hands is a asian and in particular a japanese thing!

as a farang you think you are on a different planet. having experienced it once is enough.

never understood why they opened such a facility recently close to Nana. it did not survive more than a couple of months! Galaxy however with a asian clientele is still going strong and is at the moment also a favourite after hour drinking place in the Patpong area (after hours it change to a normal drinking place though!)

Sanuk!

Disclaimer: This was at the Galaxy (Rama IV) and about 6 years ago, things might be different now.

I was taken to the Galaxy around 1991-2. Was with a group of Thai and falang business men. Only time i partaked. Food was just ok, but the ladys were attractive and it was a sanuk experience. Perhaps, we got special treatment due to the stature of the Thai hosts.

If you do decide to give it a try, my suggestion is to go with a group of people. Be prepared to spend more than you would expect. My bill and tips were paid for by the Thai hosts. I, personally, would not expend my baht on this type of junket.

Galaxy.

Was pretty fine when I went there. Went along with an indian friend, girls were a tad old but but taking good care as they wanted us to ST them afterwards, which we didn't. Found the food decent but I don't have such a deep experience of jellyfish salad to judge it comparatively. It was damn cold though, too cold for both of us although we were wearing socks and long sleeves shirts

Look, buy a couple hot dogs and head over to Lolitas. You gobble and wiener and your Tilac wioll gobble your weiner. Look Ma No Hands! Oh yeah, a Sang Som coke in the other hand will do.......

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Only been once, got invited to join a group of about 6 guys. The company of the guys was the only good part of the evening. Food sucked, service was worse, girls were unattractive and uninterested and at the end of the evening *everybody* had his hand out for tips.

Sanuk!

Wow -- I think we must have been there on the same night. That describes my experience and opinion about it to a T!

Archived