How to have your cake and eat it too?

racer55

Racer,

Hmmmmmm. You've truly given yourself very little latitude to play around here, even in a place as easy as this can be such as Pattaya. She now lives full time with you, you support her, she works with you, she worked bar before (so knows the wiley ways of the farang butterfly), she's smart and is technologically adept, at least to a point, she knows you "were" a butterfly, and as an ex-bargirl she probably has full rights and access to the "bamboo telegraph" system and has pictures of you hanging in the ladies hong nam of every beer bar and gogo in the city. She a bit suspicious of your "monogamy" status. And you still want to butterfly even though you say she's a good one. You are presenting us with an extremely difficult problem here! ::

So we know there are a few things you may be able to use so far:

1. The visa run, but that's only an occasional thing.

2. The walk/jog/exercise excuse, which maybe will work once or twice a week.

3. The internet excuse, with which you feel rushed because you actually have to use the internet for your work so it leaves you little time to short time.

4. The occasional jaunt in another area of Thailand without her, but you'd rather pull four or five short times in Pattaya, so this is just some extra frosting on your cake, not having it and eating another as well.

Hmmmm, not many options left here brother. Will she let you bring back another lass on occasion to join in your conjugal bliss in home? (Some will, better at home than away is their thinking behind this most times I feel.) You haven't given yourself much leeway here, Racer. You have yourself in a bit of a dilemma for a butterflying sort mate. I predict you may end up the flavor du jour for Pattaya ducks one day! :: ::

Okay, how about a cheap fuck flat you rent (changing this locale at least monthly) with a list of favorites you've sorted into a stable that you could call and have meet you at the fuck flat whenever you had the opportunity? (Keeps you out of the bars mostly and can help negate the bamboo telegraph) Plenty of lasses will do a short time before their bar opens and they have to go to work, if they haven't been pulled the night before and are already ensconced in a hotel room with a punter. (Perfect place to "jog" to while exercising. Get a place not too far from your own, but far enough.) If you have enough names on your short list of favs you could call this could work. Would be best to be able to set this up with a phone call to someone the evening before (say after the bars have closed so you know the lass wasn't pulled that evening and could be available the next morning) and have her meet you at the temporary fuck flat the next morning while you are on your walk/jog/exercise routine. Two hours should suffice, and seem reasonable enough for an exercise routine for your lady not to become too suspicious. Also, one note, even when NOT meeting someone of a morning ... keep to the daily exercise routine of a couple hours every morning. Once she sees this daily routine it can become less suspicious for her as it becomes established.

That's all I can think of at the moment. You've very little room to manuveur here given your situation. One room flats rented by the month are relatively cheap, even in Pattaya. But do change every month, so as not to become too easy to follow and catch out. And stick to that daily "sexercise" routine! :D

Cent

p.s. Oh yeah, buy yourself a cheap extra mobile phone. Charge it in the fuck flat when not in use while you are screwing your brains out, and hide it in the overhead ceiling in your hong nam at home, or somewhere else you lady will not easily find it. Please remember to shut it off totally when placing it in the overhead ceiling. No sense having it ring or vibrate while the wifey is in the shitter having a crap. BTW, this also is a tip, don't give this extra mobile phone number out to ANYONE. It's only purpose is to call the prospective fuck flat occupants to make "the date".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Racer,

One more thing. Discourage her from going on any "Business trips" with you if at all possible. Cite the extra costs of her coming along as a negative for her doing so. Or, conversely, send her on the business trips, and stay home yourself, using the excuse that you need to do more work at home while she is away, and once again cite the extra expenses of both of you going on the business trips. (One point of information which may help us all in coming up with ideas is ... what exactly is this business you are doing?)

Cent

Let's see your in Pattaya(strike 1), your girl is an ex BG(strike 2) and you have been banging other chicks previously with her knowledge(strike 3).

IMO Pattaya is way to small to do any serious playing, you will eventually get caught(one reason why i stopped hanging in Phuket and headed to BKK).

A couple of suggestions since you want to play around with the BG's.

1. get another apartment away from your hunting grounds to do your banging. Much more discreet than ST hotels, you can stock the place with some of your clothes and more importantly YOUR OWN TOILETRIES! The last thing you want is to go home and have your chick notice a different smell such as a different soap or perfume or even sex juices on your body. The cheap soap in the ST hotels smell nothing like the stuff I have at my apartment. Trust me chicks notice things like different smells on your body.

2. Avoid the physical bar scene but if you must indulge never be seen leaving the bar with another chick. Have the BG your interested in meet you somewhere at an appoionted time. Give her taxi money to meet you. Don't visibly pay the barfine. Tell the chick you will give it to her later or slip some baht in her hand and walk out with instructions to meet you later.

3. Compile a rolodex of your favorites and call them when you want to do the nasty. Tell them you will pay any barfines and such expenses. I find that most BG's like this approach because then they don't have work or go to work on time if they know they have a guaranteed payment coming.

Make sure you pay the girl her going rate even if you cancel the appointment, that will insure she will always meet you when you want her. I once had a regular who ditched a customer who took her to Pattaya and she hopped in a taxi from Pattaya to meet me in BKK to go out to a disco that night. Simply because she liked to party with me and I pay her well.

Even if you meet them at a disco or such arrive and leave separately never take the same taxi.

I like this "on call" approach because this avoids me having to walk around BKK in the company of a BG(you never know who will see you).

4. I learned this from a Thai guy: never tell your chick where you are going! Tell her where you may go and where you might be but never tell her where you will definitely be. Name at least 5 different possible venues and end it with depends on your change in mood. This avoids them showing up and this allows you the flexibility to change your plans without being tracked down.

5. Whenever you girl asks you why you are going out so much without her simply tell her you are doing " business" making key relationships to help you eventually make money or something of that nature. Most chicks will back off after this sort of explanation.

6. Keep your girl away from the barscene and if she does want to hang out there make sure she will only do it in your company. The more she stays away from the scene the more her contacts will drift away and the the more you will be able to eventually navigate without worrying about someone calling her to tell her they saw you with another chick.

7. Keep your mobile on vibrate and get in the habit of turning it off ESPECIALLY in the company of your GF, this way you subtly establish that you can't always be reached. When you GF asks you after a night of cavorting without hjer why you didn't answer your mobile, you can easily tell her you forgot to turn it on or you didn't feel it vibrates. She knows this may be true because even in her company your phone never rings.

8. Even when you get caught don't admit you were caught, lie and deny. Make up a story and stick to it. She can't crucify you if you don't come clean.

Good luck!

jjsushi said:

Let's see your in Pattaya(strike 1), your girl is an ex BG(strike 2) and you have been banging other chicks previously with her knowledge(strike 3).

IMO Pattaya is way to small to do any serious playing, you will eventually get caught(one reason why i stopped hanging in Phuket and headed to BKK).

A couple of suggestions since you want to play around with the BG's.

1. get another apartment away from your hunting grounds to do your banging. Much more discreet than ST hotels, you can stock the place with some of your clothes and more importantly YOUR OWN TOILETRIES! The last thing you want is to go home and have your chick notice a different smell such as a different soap or perfume or even sex juices on your body. The cheap soap in the ST hotels smell nothing like the stuff I have at my apartment. Trust me chicks notice things like different smells on your body.

2. Avoid the physical bar scene but if you must indulge never be seen leaving the bar with another chick. Have the BG your interested in meet you somewhere at an appoionted time. Give her taxi money to meet you. Don't visibly pay the barfine. Tell the chick you will give it to her later or slip some baht in her hand and walk out with instructions to meet you later.

3. Compile a rolodex of your favorites and call them when you want to do the nasty. Tell them you will pay any barfines and such expenses. I find that most BG's like this approach because then they don't have work or go to work on time if they know they have a guaranteed payment coming.

Make sure you pay the girl her going rate even if you cancel the appointment, that will insure she will always meet you when you want her. I once had a regular who ditched a customer who took her to Pattaya and she hopped in a taxi from Pattaya to meet me in BKK to go out to a disco that night. Simply because she liked to party with me and I pay her well.

Even if you meet them at a disco or such arrive and leave separately never take the same taxi.

I like this "on call" approach because this avoids me having to walk around BKK in the company of a BG(you never know who will see you).

4. I learned this from a Thai guy: never tell your chick where you are going! Tell her where you may go and where you might be but never tell her where you will definitely be. Name at least 5 different possible venues and end it with depends on your change in mood. This avoids them showing up and this allows you the flexibility to change your plans without being tracked down.

5. Whenever you girl asks you why you are going out so much without her simply tell her you are doing " business" making key relationships to help you eventually make money or something of that nature. Most chicks will back off after this sort of explanation.

6. Keep your girl away from the barscene and if she does want to hang out there make sure she will only do it in your company. The more she stays away from the scene the more her contacts will drift away and the the more you will be able to eventually navigate without worrying about someone calling her to tell her they saw you with another chick.

7. Keep your mobile on vibrate and get in the habit of turning it off ESPECIALLY in the company of your GF, this way you subtly establish that you can't always be reached. When you GF asks you after a night of cavorting without hjer why you didn't answer your mobile, you can easily tell her you forgot to turn it on or you didn't feel it vibrates. She knows this may be true because even in her company your phone never rings.

8. Even when you get caught don't admit you were caught, lie and deny. Make up a story and stick to it. She can't crucify you if you don't come clean.

Good luck!

JJ,

Some good points made here that I didn't mention myself, especially the one on the olfactory excellence of Thai women! Yes, definitely use your own same exact toiletries once done banging the ST lass and taking a shower after to wash away the "scent of a woman". Although the extra clothes thing only works if she hasn't seen you leave her in a set of clothes already. Wouldn't want to come home in different togs than you left in! :: :D

Also a good idea to set up in advance a payment system whereby if he needs to cancel the appointment the lady in question won't worry about getting the extra cash she had anticipated. Good point there. Nice suggestion.

I'd also add, to scope out his potential fuck flats for a discrete off-street rear entrance to be used.

Some good tips there JJ. You have a devious mind as well! :D

Cent

Have to agree with KS here, you're dead meat in moments.

She knows all the cunning ways of the butterfly since she had the best school ever.

On the other hand, she seems to be miss allright, why bother so much about butterflying and getting yourself in trouble?

She's honest, she works good for you and some other feats that she has, what is it you want?

Did you ask yourself if it's worthwhile loosing this gal?

limbo and all,

Limbo you make a good point here. It crossed my mind as well. She seems to be holding up her end of the "bargain" and is willing to do so, for whatever promises have been made by Racer. Racer, it does seem odd you've gotten yourself into a situation where you've made promises to the girl which you have no intention of keeping. Why bother and face certain potential problems that are sure to arise when you build a house of cards? Wouldn't it be better to cut her loose and let her find someone willing to not butterfly, and avoid the pain and heartache this may cause both of you? Surely she is not absolutley essential to your business, can find other sponsors or a willing monogomous mate, and you can go on with your butterflying ways. No mess, no fuss, no guilt, no harm done, no subterfuge necessary. Seems you've made promises to her you have no intention of keeping. Why do so? It seems you are prematurely taking this relationship to a level you are not ready to commit to. Why bother, and end up with so many of the headaches this can cause one?

I know, I know, you want to have your cake and other flavors as well. :: :D Just wondering how you've come to decide this course is the best course available to you.

Cent

One word: Rohypnol. ::

Apart from the Internet excuse, make sure your accommodation doesn't have all the sports channels and get into the habit of "going out to watch the football". It's very unlikely she'll want to come along and it gives you two hours, usually at good sanuk times. If you get pressed for a venue, mention first one you know will be crowded so, if she goes there and doesn't find you, you can say you took a look in, decided there wasn't enough room and decided to go and watch it in another place.

Thank you Cent and JJ for the advice. The scent issue is definitely on my mind. A problem that I need to be aware of. A definite advantage of having the other apartment for my activities and stash spot for the toiletries. I have discussed with another gent who is in the same predicament about obtaining a shared room for our activities. You both are qualified as sick bastards with the like minded endeavors. I think far tooo much experience is had in these areas by the both of you.

Bibbles- thanks for the advice on watching sport. A few nights watching some matches should bore her to death and allow me some breathing room. Good on ya.

I agree this task is not for the feeble minded or undetermined. It will take cunning and intellect(and stupidity) to pull off. Who knows I may be in Pattaya Mail sans my angry inch in the future.

Remember I have not promised the lass anything, she has requested my monogamy. Her terms, not mine. Fair enough. I have been honest up to this point regarding my actions with her and we have operated functionally. The next step she is requesting is yet to be broached. I never mentioned to her or this board about wanting a relationship/wife etc. I think some may have assumed this is what I would like. My ways and desires may be out of the normal realm and I apologize not for my behavior. It is up to her to accept me or not. She is not right or wrong with whatever decision she goes with. I choose my action and must deal with those consequences whatever they may be.

Limbo- what I want I stated in my first post. Have my cake and taste others as well. Not good or bad just a little different I suppose. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Cent- I made no bargain with the gal. No monogamy, no money, no love. Only the promise that she will get the real me. Both the good and the bad. Like I must accept her the way she is...both the good and bad.

Maybe we should get a pool going on my peckers life span when I am over in a few weeks...KS and Limbo are betting against this visitor. Maybe its worth a dinner wager or a few pints eh???

As always keep it coming as I have a checklist of to-do things when I arrive.

Archived