How to have your cake and eat it too?

racer55

Racer,

What limbo was trying to point out is that there is a -very- realistic chance of losing this girl. He just wants you to be aware of that and if you're willing to take that risk, no matter how safe you *think* you are playing this game and your promises to her.

The fact that you are keeping it a secret and ask for advice here on how to accomplish that only confirms that she wouldn't be too glad if she found out.

Again, not bad or anything, it's your game, but please bear in mind that the chance of losing her is a very realistic one.

Goodluck!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
racer55 said:

... Upon my return she has asked that I remain faithfull to her or she would leave.

This is where I scratch my chin and mutter "uh oh".

No judgements here from me, just some clarifying questions:

Other than muttering "uh oh", what was your response to this rather direct statement of hers?

What did your response mean to YOU?

What do you think it meant to HER?

Cent said:

Although the extra clothes thing only works if she hasn't seen you leave her in a set of clothes already. Wouldn't want to come home in different togs than you left in! :: :D

Usually need to change the shirt and the underwear. From experience I can attest that that damn glitter and perfume that strippers and go-go chicks wear gets everywhere!

Some good tips there JJ. You have a devious mind as well! :D

Cent

All from lessons learned and mistakes avoided Cent!

I would also like to add another bit of advice to potential cheaters, the costs can get up there, so really check your finances and make sure you can afford to indulge. For guys on a shoestring budget or that let their significant others know about their finances I would say don't bother cheating.

racer:

It's important to keep to the schedule and not change your routine. The problem seems to be harder in your case due to your GF not really getting mad with you about Butterfling but changing her attitude toward you if found to still be butterfling. This is a big deal...she might not need proof but just the feel for her change in attitude! She might just start playing around on you! This is the problem with dating a girl in the scene...not that normal TG don't do this but would handle the whole thing different! It's alot easier to fool around on a non-P4P girl...I think so!

JJ- in point 4 says something very important! If you tell her where you plan to go she will follow or try to catch up or just show up. I once dated a GoGo girl that would follow me after 30 minutes and hit all my favorite haunts...she and her friends would fight any girls they saw with me...Had a brutal fight once I left a gogo on Walking street sending everyone to the police station and hospital that was involved...

I'd keep my ST to the soapies on second road by Big C! At 1600 baht, a room, fuck, and massage would work for me! Pattaya is such a small place...you may get caught...but then again how will you know...she will just start up with another guy and not tell you.

Maybe Jomtien or Naklua way north pattaya might be the ticket...check on monthly rentals around buffallo bar on third road. You will need to keep a low profile...it's gonna be hard. My GF works 8 hours each day and is a normal TG never having been in p4p so it's easy for me...my ways will not aid you as your situation is far more difficult to cheat in! Your girl is way more suspecting of you and knows what you like?

SkiBum

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You might get away with the occasional indiscretion but you seem to want it all.

It is dream many men have, a devoted loving wife for your emotional security, a partner for sharing and girlfriend sex. And you want to shag any other woman when you feel the need.

If you manage to perfect the formula let me know how.

We could make a lot money selling it.

Hi Racer,

Understand where you're coming from.

Just seems a bit of getting potentially in too many problems for no real reason, IMHO.

If you want to stray at least 4 or 5 times a week, you most likely will be caught red handed sooner or later.

The situation you're having, it would almost make more sense to be straight with her, so, as Cent pointed out, a lot of potential problems and hassles can be avoided.

Thai girls can be very nasty and jealous.

Some interesting points/ideas raised in this thread tho!!

Good luck Racer.

JJ - the glitter is a great point.

A work mate who claimedd to be "Squeeky Clean" had me in stiches one day.

I kept asking "OK - WHO did you see last night"

He kept denying until he finally crackedd and wanted to know how I knew he'd been "out"

"Easy - you've got glitter in your hair!"

He'd even shampoed twice, dam stuff doesn;t come out easy - unless your boss or wife/girlfriend is nearby. THEY seem to make it suddenly appear!

The advice on financial is also very true. having anumber of girls at once is more financially straining than a nasty divorse! (OH OH me agreeing with JJ on a ecenomic issue)

DOG

Khun_Kong said:
racer55 said:

... Upon my return she has asked that I remain faithfull to her or she would leave.

This is where I scratch my chin and mutter "uh oh".

No judgements here from me, just some clarifying questions:

Other than muttering "uh oh", what was your response to this rather direct statement of hers?

What did your response mean to YOU?

What do you think it meant to HER?

Racer,

Yes. This is what I meant by a "bargain" with her. Thsi quote above yours and KK's lead me to believe you have said something which makes her believe you've agreed to remain monogamous. No judgement on my part here, up to you, but as you are trying to hide your butterflying activities from her it is fairly obvious you A. Don't want her to leave you and B. aren't being totally forthright with her on this particular subject. I'd be interested in hearing your reply to her as well.

As for wagering on the lifespan of your beloved member once you put your plans in action, well, you seem intelligent enough to pull it off for a while, determined as well as smart enough to plan ahead and figure your options toward success of this operation, and wiley and devious enough to give it a fair run for its money. But knowing the obstacles presented by her knowlege and her past history of training in butterfly detection I'll give you a maximum of 120 days from inception of your plan before you have to change your handle here to Ham Noi! :: :: :D :D

Good luck Racer. Keep us posted will ya? :)

Cent

Archived