How to have your cake and eat it too?

racer55

JJ,

:) You will learn...but I do love you kid :)

ANyway, the biggest trip up to this is the shower. If you arrive home to clean she will notice, believe me! Also, she is expecting this! she knows you, and knows just how to trip you up...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anybody who is interested, yes I am quite aware that if I decide to cheat, and am caught, that I could lose this lady. I appreciate your concerns, and attempts at making me aware of this point ::

A great quality of hers and a big reason why she has stayed in my life is her ability to handle advanced conversation. We have had discussions revolving around why I cheat and what it means exactly to me. I have assured her that the only reason I want to see another lady is for sex, nothing else. My encounters are purely short term in nature and do not elevate to a Mia Noi type level. Though obviously the opportunities for that are available. I have kept my encounters to purely sexual in nature. No dinners, no two hour conversations, no gifts, just the usual BG type flirtation then a romp upstairs. She told me she gets a wee bit of solace from this point but It is still difficult for her.

Her request for monogamy was simply that. A request. I have not agreed to it at this point and until I land there in a few weeks nobody is sure what will happen. So far in our dealings I have been straightforward with her. I hope to continue this "relationship" in this manner. We shall see ::. I obviously enjoy her company and she is a great gal. Is she worth my transgressions? Only I can know. Of course doing some research on what to do if I decide to not be so honest is why this was posted.

Khun kong- When the request was made I responded with questions to her i.e. what does it mean to you? what upsets you the most about my actions? why do you think you feel the way you do about my actions? etc This allowed me greater insight into what is going on with her noggin and also had the benefit of me avoiding the question due to answers to those questions went on another hour. My response meant to me that I had concern about my ability to remain faithful. My response and what it meant to her was discussed. She made it clear that I would be alone if I continued my ways ::. Good on her for sticking to her guns.

Yes, I am aware there is a fiscal cost to my ways. When I calculated my expenses on ST's last time it made crack cocaine look like an attractive fiscal alternative.

Ski bum- yes I am aware of potential followers. A great reason to have your own motorbike to take meandering routes so as to help in detecting if you are being followed. Not foolproo but better than nothing.

How I set up my cheating ways with her before was simple. I said I was going to tell her I would do it, but that I did not want her to lose face in front of her friends. She said she had friends on walking street, soi's 7&8, and beach road. I told her I would not butterfly near any of those areas. I could go to bars in those streets but only for drinks 'n such but no women. Soi 6 was my preferred hunting grounds. This way I diminished the chances of her receiving a call from a friend prattling on about how I was boffing some wench in the bar. Thereby hopefully saving face for her. Many times her friends would call her and tell her they saw me at some bar on beach road etc. But they never caught me with a woman (so far ::). As dysfunctional as this seems it worked for us.

What I am lacking is a list of phone numbers from available discreet ST women in PTY. Since all my previous flitting involved ST bars on soi six. If anybody has some recomendations feel free to let me know ::

I think this thread is great at unearthing the true scoundrels of this board. Cheers to you all and keep the ideas coming. I just have to make sure she doesn't find my scratched together checklist of cheating ways.

Ski bum- good idea on the massage parlor.

What I am really in need of is a Star of Light quality establishment in PTY. Places like the Pump Station i have not enjoyed as much as the SOL, Kangaroo, etc bars in BKK. Any personal insight into alternatives?

:beer:

4-5 times a week? Maybe he want's her to find out? :o

I remember when a TG found a black hair on my shoe a few days after my return from Cambo. I had no idea where it came from, but I knew where it could come from. ::

Anyway it taught me the lesson that I am probably not clever enough for straying. The next holiday I forgot to put the second used tooth paste away. ::

In both times this where not my girl friends, but BGs I took LT for some days, but since they can be very suspicious....

I really fail to understand all of the dishonesty among men and their Thai gals. Most, and I stress MOST not all, Thai women know that their men will mess around a bit. Of course, they from upon you dating other girls but they know that most all men will have a ST now and then. Seems to me many of the men here are totally snowed by their gals. They have brought Western standards and applied them to relationships here. Very bad move. The minute you yield all of your power to a Thai gal is the minute you lose her respect.

My gal cleared this up for me when we had been together a mere month (now together over 5 yrs), when she told me, "Ok you go short time one or two times a week, not pay more than 1k baht, and do not "date," take condom and do not lie to me about it." I have kept to this promise. When I come home if she asks I tell her the truth! Now I am not the jealous type so I extend the same rules to her. No worries for me.

This has seemed to work for the both of us.

...so do yourself a favor and do not go down the path of dishonesty as this does alot of damage to a realtionship. If you want to have other girls and this one is dead set against it, perhaps she is not the right gal for you...

GS

I had a mate caught out after having a soapy in Pattaya ! He didn't take a small bottle of his regular shampoo to wash off that "soapy" soap smell from the slip and slide !

I had another come into the bar and I asked him how his soapy was and where did he go. He asked how I knew and I told him "the smell". He didn't have a regular so it was alright but loads of people must get caught out on that one.

Guest lazyphil

Reading here and on stick some of the mental torture some guys go through with Thai girls getting their hearts broken, bank accounts emptyed etc etc I wonder why some guys seem to show a arrogant cavalier attitude towards the one they said vows to, I would find it hard to have any trust in a friendship with a bloke who systematically cheats the most close person to him....a friend has no hope of any trust if thats the mindset towards his nearest and dearest, of course this will be rebuked ferociously!

Archived