Augmentin XR 1000MG

augmentin or an equivalent (same ingredients, different brandname) are available in every drugstore in Thailand. The dosage (1000) is unusual here, you may have to buy a lower dosage

price for 20 tablets of 625 mg between 300 (Siam pharmaceuticals) and 500 B

I've been givin it 3 times for ABS! It costs 149.00 for 30 to 40 tablets per 10 day usage in the states. My insurance only covers about 30 dollars off this 149.00. Thuoght I might buy a shitload in Thailand and take when the doctor says I need them. I always self medicate with...BG's, JWB, and a soapy now and again!

SkiBum

iuytrede said:augmentin or an equivalent (same ingredients, different brandname) are available in every drugstore in Thailand. The dosage (1000) is unusual here, you may have to buy a lower dosage...price for 20 tablets of 625 mg between 300 (Siam pharmaceuticals) and 500 B
Geez, mate, where are you buying Augmentin that cheaply? The last two times I bought it, it was B1400 a course (10? don't remember) for the 1000mg tabs. Are you sure you just did not get amoxycillin?

Cheers,

SD

I am talking about amoxycillin + clavulanic acid. Augmentin is just one brandname for amoxycillin + clavulanic acid, others are Curam, Clavumox etc.

As I said, any drugstore in Thailand (good ones in Bkk: Community Pharmacy opposite MBK, two between Sukh 2 and 4, the biggest one on the northern side of the road leading west off Victory monument - not the flashy modern one but the next big one, Sukh 77 opposite Carrefour and Sukh 77 near Onnut intersection)

I am not sure about the price for 1000 mg, as these are not so common here. And if you buy imported brandname stuff (i.e. Augmentin) you pay a premium.

Archived