Another worthless waste of cash

torrenova

torrenova said:...but I have to pay for all the fruit and whisky that buddah neither wants to eat or drink each day !
LOL! At least my wife is pragmatic about that whole thing. She says Buddha is finished eating and drinking at noon, so then I (or whomever) can eat/drink whats there. In fact, she tells me it is auspitious to do so. :up:

Cheers,

SD

Oh yes, the girls do eat the fruit and cakes and whatever else buddah doesn't want after the josticks have burnt down.

How can I get them to see that buddah never bloody wants any of the crap they give (ha, ha, THEY give !). I've even got a wooden budgie that gets water and a flower every day or so !!!!!!!!!!!

randomshots said:

About religious monuments I pretty much agree with you though. But isn't it the main purpose of religious hype to help people endure their miserable life- and keep them from contesting the human powers that be? It makes sense then to surround them wih places of worships

Religious hype, human powers, surrounding them, come on, oh hang on minute....let me think about this a bit....now I understand. Ony here we call them (con)sino, scratch and win lottery tickets and quick picks, gay marriages(oops wrong post.)

Shit.

Archived