looking outside the norm

racer55

Just looking for some alternatives. I don't spend but a couple days at a time in BKK on my trips there, so I am a little nieve about the diversity in the area. I have visited the usual haunts but looking for more.

I am in need of some places outside NEP, SC, and Patpong for socializing and ladies. Places I enjoy are Biegarden 7 and Gullivers. I also love to dance but have only been to Nana Disco. What areas or places put a smile on your face outside of the Big 3?

Soi 33, Soi 22, Soi 3 has a few new bars, Yings etc... Soi 1 On Sukhumvit has a new venue with many bars...Washington Sq, historic and fun sort of appeals to a certain type of guy... Saphan Kwai area and an adjacent area, with Thai venues...Rathchada with it's Karaoke and Massage places...Soi 7/1 has a few bars, I think Soi 8 has a few...Nana Soi 4 has a few good bars way down near Swan's and Soi 6 intersection, Bangcknye etc...so many! Have fun! And for real fun, try Texas Massage in Yaowarat...something different, and a good time!

I enjoy the Bamboo Bar and pool parlor directly across Soi 3 from the Grace Hotel. Live music 3 nights a week. But watch out getting in a pool match with a pooying regular if you are not on YOUR game. They are good, but fun. Nice place to spend a few hours.

Wow!!! Ask and you shall receive. OH has given me so many that I will have to hang there for two weeks just to get to them all.

OH- can you give me an idea on what the places you suggested are like i.e crazy fun, debaucherous ladies, smooth quite socializing, social clickiness, quirky etc?

Pale rider- thanks for the tip Bamboo seems like a go and easy to get to. Thanks

Nervous Dog- Hell I can barely stumble my way around soi?s 4-8 near Nana. Where the hell is Soi Sphaon Kuay and whats it like? I?m game if it?s a place my mother warned me about but my dad gave me a sage wink and smirk.

Shygye- Is it the same style Lucifers in Pattaya?

Archived