HIGH THAIED Tricked us

ZMAN Z28

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do I think? Interesting? Hardly, as I've never had much appetite for rhetorical nothingness and thus easily dismiss such drivel.

Incidentally, IMHO, as member of a handful of message boards, I also believe I've developed a knack for spotting blowhards exaggerating their self-worth.

Hi Z,

:p

No trick. Just an observation a little while after the 'big change'. :)

Seems there are mixed reactions, which is to be expected. But I think interesting, as it is also important, to hear feedback from members. There is nothing wrong in that. And in fact, a good thing, and healthy. KS is right in that he cannot carry the board. He actually puts of lot of work into it, and is always trying new things to make it better. I give him a lot of credit for that. I know he often gets thrown for a loop, in not understanding why members don't utilize a certain new feature, etc. It's always a work in progress, though.

We'll be ok here, for sure. :) But I think better to keep conversation in other thread. It certainly "isn't about HT", and I suspect this thread can only go down a dark road, judging from the few posts already. :spin:

HT

I think it showed that:

i) a couple of old blokes weren't as important as they thought they were to the functioning of an interesting board.

ii) they miss it a lot but the majority of the board don't miss what they regarded as interference/patronage.

It's the story of the tragedy of old age in microcosm really, which is maybe why you found it interesting.

Archived