HIGH THAIED Tricked us

ZMAN Z28

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous_Dog said:

She's barfinable?

DDOG

Back to sex again I see. I was thinking along the lines that teenagers think of people in their 20s and 30s as old. Forty year olds think 60s is old and so on. I'm 64 and I'm starting to feel old but in some ways I enjoy life more now than I did when I was younger. My idea of old is not being able to walk anymore. After that you might as well be dead I reckon. But I'll probably hang on as long as I can. :)

Off th etopic of sex:

My father always had friends of many ages, much older, and much younger.

Problem is that is uncomon in society, most people surround themselves with peoople of similar ages, however, by always having a variety of friends, from a variety of ages, life is so much more interesting for me.

Back on topic - the younger ones always have real cute girfriends too!

DOG

Hi,

"Problem is that is uncomon in society, most people surround themselves with peoople of similar ages, however, by always having a variety of friends, from a variety of ages, life is so much more interesting for me."

Fully agree, and it is one of the reasons why I enjoy living here. The age of my friends ranges from upper 20's to over 60. Each often has a rather different outlook on live.

Sanuk!

I'm in my 60s, but have many friends in their 30s & 40s. Mostly because we are a fraternity of handball players and compete with and against each other. And,it sure is nice to hang with their sig others and female friends when in the SFN. :)

Guest lazyphil

<<Fully agree, and it is one of the reasons why I enjoy living here. The age of my friends ranges from upper 20's to over 60. Each often has a rather different outlook on live.>>

Is this unique to LOS expats?....I dont think so, pretty normal anywhere, including ClogLand!

OK - of my many home land bases friends, (with expats I think it's a bt misleading - the choice of people to become friends with is a bit more limited) they often have a LOT of friends in their age group and work/lifesstyle. I'm more than often the odd one ut the have a wide range of friends.

DOG

Guest lazyphil

Friends in LOS no matter how diverse an age range/lifestyle/income ranges one thing is that your lives revolve around LOS?, understandably though, you're all one way or another trying to figure out the milieu of living in the mad house ::....my mates here are of all ages from my age 33, to late 50's, (and 65, my dad my best mate ::), when we return from los in may we will visit my mad mate and falang mrs in Greenwich, last time we stayed there was crashing at theirs the night before we had to go to immigration, this time the mrs insists she wants to see where time is kept in check, Greenwich, London (thats if we get past the Trafalgur pub on the Thames :drunk:) is the centre of the world after all!

Archived