Hillary open another bar on Soi 4

Hidy Ho

Hillary Bar opened another location near former Warbler's (former Thai Pot or whatever it was called).

They have 4 pool tables downstairs and plan on having 2 more upstairs. Pretty decent layout with a giant TV screen. The opening was last nite.

Just a bit down the road from NEP and across from Bus Stop.

Watch out for girls .... their pool skills have sky-rocketed while I continue to be Paradorn-like (I suck!!!) ::

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting but depressing news.

If anyone doubted the scene is changing then they need to think again. Yet another pool bar, yet more skinhead tattooed European yobs nursing 2 bottles of Chang for a whole afternoon, stomping and strutting around looking for a chance to be obnoxious to anyone who gets in their way. Less money for the girls as these wankers are not interested in fucking the girls and probably do not have a good fuck in them. Talk to the girls, the bar fining is declining with places like this coming to the fore.

Lets pray for a strong Baht and a weak Euro/Pound so these people can start going back to Tenerife and Allicante, or better still stay in their own countries!

Hi!

If you hate Europeans so much why don't you stay in your own country with the other inbread hillbilly retards. I can assure you that very few Europeans are interested in going there. Also you will find very few European lager louts that only drink 2 beers in an afternoon. I know as I happen to be one. :neener:

regards

ALHOLK

as a short-haired (not shaven) Tattooed European i must take offence.

i would never take more interest in playing pool than the Girls.

i need my Morning,Afternoon and Evening fuck while in LOS and a little game of pool will NEVER get in the way of that.

and i have to agree with ALHOLK,when i do go on a bender during the Day then 2 Beers would just be the start........

on my next visit i will try to beat Fiery Jacks record for most Beers drank in a Day........:beer:

problem is that i like the juice and while i will still take a Girl for a bit of fun,it always seems to go tits up as i am too pissed to perform.

the Girls must love People like me........ ::

Hi Bembaman,

"Lets pray for a strong Baht and a weak Euro/Pound so these people can start going back to Tenerife and Allicante, or better still stay in their own countries!"

Not even a smilie so probably no joke.

Let's twist it.

"Lets pray for a strong baht and a weak dollar so these people can start going back to Acapulco and Tijuana, or better still stay in their own country!"

I think a lot of americans should complain. ::

elef

Archived