Hillary open another bar on Soi 4

Hidy Ho

I suggest that you read his post again. It clearly states that he hopes that we Europeans will stop comming to Thailand. Also in what way is it predjudiced to react to a post that classifies the people of a whole continent as inferior. Turn on your brain before you post next time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right on ALHOLK.

Thailand is a very popular destination for for the Europeans.

maybe i go to the wrong place when going to Phuket,but i hardly ever meet any Americans.

many Swedes and i seem to remember that Sweden lost the largest amount of people in the Tsunami,but if i'm wrong then i apologise.

yes i have seen English wankers causing trouble and i have been a victim of their violence which resulted in many stitches and fractured ribs (this was during the last World Cup which always seems to bring out the hooligan element).

but having to endure a few Days of Cobra Gold in Patong when the Yanks hit town was no fun.

rapes,robberies,mistreating of Girls and banning of Personnal from Bars and Go-Go's has happened.

one bad European does not make all of us bad and this applies to all Nationalities.

when i have witnessed bad behaviour from both Europeans and Americans i just shake my head and try and walk away.

when i was assaulted it was because i was trying to protect a BG of about 4' 10" tall from being punched by a stupid,drunk Englishman.

normally i would rather walk away and be called a coward but some things cannot be ignored.

perhaps i should make friends with the Japanese as they seem so placid.

not making an attack on anyone but i just despair when i see idiots letting their Nation down.

No, it is your post that is poorly written!

You should have included the word "other" before European if you mean to be critical of England or else you are referring to a country NOT in Europe. Many other posters took your remarks as another country not in Europe. Last time i checked, England is part of Europe....

Nothing worse than a guy who tries to be derogatory but misspells key words like "hillbillly"...

Sure doesn't give a good impression as to credibiliy about the author...

Cardinalblue

Yeah, he jumped on it just a little bit quickly, didn't he? A bit embarrasing to then find that the guy wasn't American...

I've ever noticed a couple of Americans behaving badly - most are very polite.

Funnily enough, some of the worst behaviour I notice is from Scandinavians, which really surprised me as I'd previously considered that area to have some of the most civilised people. Maybe it's because I expect higher standards from one place that I notice it more.

With shaven heads and tattoes, a lot of the English yobs look more intimidating than they actually are. Put it this way - they'll swear and sing loud football songs but they're not the likeliest to shoot you or stab you with a knife.

A lot of Africans around Soi 3 seem intimidating at first because they always seem to be shouting at one another but, after a while, I decided that this could well be just a cultural difference. (I.e. Maybe it's just a normal African thing that they don't see as aggresive.) I notice it doesn't turn into fights very often.

His post states:

Lets pray for a strong Baht and a weak Euro/Pound so these people can start going back to Tenerife and Allicante, or better still stay in their own countries!

There is nothing in his post that points to a specific group of Europeans. It is a blanket statement covering all Europeans. As for his nationality his profile states his location to be Bangkok. An email account at yahoo.uk should be possible to obtain. However if he is Euoropean and living in BKK requesting that Eoropeans should not come to Thailand what the fuck does that make him. He should leave Thailand asap and there would be 1 Euoropean less.

Nothing worse than a guy who tries to be derogatory but misspells key words like "hillbillly"...

You know bloody well that I'm not a native English speaker. Complaning about a minor spelling misstake that in no way affects the meaning clearly indicates that you have no real arguments. Anyway I probably speak read and write English better than most hilllbilllies. :neener:

ALHOLK

Hi!

I've ever noticed a couple of Americans behaving badly - most are very polite

I know that most Americans are well behaved just as most Europeans are. However there are exceptions. You should come to Pattaya during a US Navy visit or the aforementiond Cobra Gold and you might se those exceptions for your self. Also what do you think of the US millitary's behavior in Iraq.

Funnily enough, some of the worst behaviour I notice is from Scandinavians, which really surprised me as I'd previously considered that area to have some of the most civilised people. Maybe it's because I expect higher standards from one place that I notice it more.

Mostly ill behaved people from Sweden are young and haven't yet learned to get drunk while maintaining good behavior and some will never learn. However if you think that getting drunk and having fun without hurting anyone is bad behavior then I'm one of those ill behaved Scandinavians.

regards

ALHOLK

• 1 year later...

I noticed Hillary Bar has opened a new branch on Soi 11.

Hillary Bar -

Come in and Feel the Difference

Pub, Pool & Restaurant

Hillary Bar welcomes you to our New Soi 11 Venue

Featuring

Pub & Restaurant

Pool Tables

Pumping Music Spun by DJ's

Happy Hour Everyday

Weekly Pool Competition

Hillary Bar

Soi 11

25/2 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 2651-2938

mailus@hillarybar.com

www.hillarybar.com

Anyone been?

Great News:

The new Hillary Bar in Sukhumvit Soi 11 is soft opening Thursday 15th of March. There will be an opening pool tournament which the winner takes away 10.000 B. Party All NIGHT!!!! Hope to see you there.

GRAND OPENING

Friday the 9th of March the Hillary Bar group is Grand Opening their new Spice Club. Located in the basement of the Ambassador Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11. There will be live music by Y NOT 7 and late closing. Party starts at 7.00 p.m.

I see that they are also someone connected to the Spice Club inside the basement of the Ambassador hotel.

them hillbillys are powerful ... they got GWB elected ::

GWB would have to raise his IQ 100 points to be considered a "hillbilly."

As to Elef's comments about Americans staying home, most do (sad I admit) and no need to go to Tiajuana or acapulco, as they are bringing it to us...(also sad).

Archived