Hillary open another bar on Soi 4

Hidy Ho

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>"Lets pray for a strong baht and a weak dollar so these people can start going back to Acapulco and Tijuana, or better still stay in their own country!"<<

So you are the one that has flushed the dollar down the toilet :: Would you please stop praying now. As mentioned, american hillbillys are barred from getting a passport and those that do only go to europe to see their kin. They never show up in asia since they are not sure where it is. Instead, pray that the welshman who hacked off his pecker to celebrate when his team won does not come to LOS with his mates and start breaking up the new Hillary bar. I haven't had a look yet.

:D

Take a look at Bembaman's profile. I think he is from the U.K., not U.S.A. (unless there are hillbillys in the U.K.)
I was going to mention the same thing (and now I have). In addition, the post simply doesn't sound as though it was written by an American. Americans, particularly rednecks, don't use the word "wanker".

But it is interesting how negative comments about a certain type of lowlife from the UK in Thailand made by somone in the UK quickly degenerated into negative comments about Americans. If I made negative comments about American lowlifes - and I could certainly make such comments about some Americans - would the discussion have quickly degenerated into negative comments by Americans about, say, Germans or Belgians? Probably not.

ummmm so are Brits proud of "lager Louts"

I doubt it , and there do seem to be alot around NANA these days,

No idea if the play pool , brits just seem to have a mean streak when they drink !

OC

Yes my opinion, yes I have been to the UK 20 times, and yes I am a Yank if a Californian can be called that :)

I put it to you sir that he said the wankers were from Europe, not the UK. ::

Now whilst Europe includes the UK quite often when a Brit says such a thing he is referring to the continent. I reckons if most UK geezers were wanting to criticize their own countrymen they'd have probably just said "British wankers" or whatever. Ergo, I conclude that the poster was referring to continental charlies and not homegrown tosspots.

Cogito ergo sum.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Ipso facto.

Post it note.

Ah bisto. ::

Now whilst Europe includes the UK quite often when a Brit says such a thing he is referring to the continent. I reckons if most UK geezers were wanting to criticize their own countrymen they'd have probably just said "British wankers" or whatever. Ergo, I conclude that the poster was referring to continental charlies and not homegrown tosspots.

If correct - and I am in no position to judge - even better. Although the post was not from an American and apparantly referred to continental Europeans, it generated negative comments about Americans. It is perfect illustration of the current political sentiment of some...wankers.

Archived