Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

JJ said

Personally, I don't trust any chicks to be faithful, I may want to believe them but I don't trust them because I have banged out kept hookers, sponsored chicks, guys gf's, uni chicks, office chicks, shop chicks and guys wives. They want to cheat then they are going to cheat.

Exactly right.

You are wise not to trust any woman when it comes to matters of fidelity.

My experience is similar to yours.

As long as you never find out i suppose that is fine but don't expect that your woman would never stray because she probably has and will.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one day one of you guys will meet a girl you really like, see how much bragging you do when someone else bangs her, Im sure you all will be to cool to care, wont you ?

lapaz62

"one day one of you guys will meet a girl you really like, see how much bragging you do when someone else bangs her, Im sure you all will be to cool to care, wont you ?"

I am not sure of your point here.

Of course if you really like someone and you find out someone else is banging them you are not going to be happy about it. I don't see anyone disagreeing with this here.

JJ said, "You really have to step up your game and snatch the "good" chicks who claim they are in love with their farang bf's. Nothing more satisfying than busting a nut or two on a Thai chick who is supposedly a "good girl" because she has a uni education. Especially when she has pictures of the farang bf all over the room."

Do this alot... This topic is about sposorship! If you want to start up a "Whose got the bigger Dick post" then I'm all game!

I do alot of shit and change it up often to keep it all fresh... The problem with the "Good Girl" is it does take a couple of dates... Almost any girl can be had if your smooth, good looking and keep it fun...it really isn't about stepping up one's game but really about the time vs pussy equation. Yeah, now the EGO shit is up there...pulling another mans girl isn't bad...try pulling another mans wife while hes working...Done it! Try my sisters and mother stuff and any other ideas I've put forward on this board...they all are based on experience!

JJ- you and I are a similar side of a coin we both do alot of pussy grabin in LOS.

SkiBum

Isn't it really about monogamy! Alot of whoremongers, like me, don't require this in a relationship.

So often in a relationship: sponsored or otherwise people require this and sense their value based on it. We as men and even women need change and freshness...you might see a steep decline in the divorce rate if more relationships accepted this idea and changed their ideas of requiring monogamy in there union!

That way you could celebrate with your significant other that my 7 and 3/4 dick pounded her pussy for 2 hours straight! You could relish the fact that she had 3 orgasims and was introduced to anal by another man...allowing you to enjoy the fruit of my penetration. She could give you the blow by blow and as you lay next to her later that night... While you fondly remember: It was you she came home too, it was you she is with and it is you she loves!

Sex isn't love Sex is excercise with another and love is love! Sex only is a release and often it is only after the sex that your relationship truely begins!

SkiBum

Archived