Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

Cent, I support what you say.

One of my current favourites in SC, 'Noi notso', tells me freqently about the progress of her 11 year old son at school, including what it costs, and it sounds quite outrageous in relation to the average income of the poor. She's from Ubon, and goes home once, maybe twice a year, but I've been with her to a post office, (or bank, forgot) to send a few (or more) thousand baht for new school uniform.

She said: " my mum and sister know what work I do, and why, but I don't want my son to know".

She's not the kind of bullshit artist some girls are, and I believe she's mainly in SC to support her son.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ikkrang,

I think a lot of guys who look down on the bargirls as a "class/group" would be surprised at how many are doing the same as your friend "Noi notso". Not just for their own kids either. A lot of them do this work to help younger or even older siblings, brothers and sisters, pay for their schooling. It's not all just sick buffalo bullshit stories, although there are a lot of these rip-off stories as well. But plenty are doing a job they hate and suffer through to do exactly as your friend Noi is doing. The sanuk these ladies show that a lot of punters see is faked, a show, a put on and a farce. Inside these ladies suffer, for their family, their kith and kin, to better their family's lot in life, and to hopefully keep the next young girl in line from having to do the same. (Doesn't always work when the parents are greedy cunts, but each lady has her burdens to bear and many get truly angry at the wasted monies used for gambling, drinking and Daddy's whoring around.) I see the ones who need to get nearly blind drunk to do the job dancing for strangers, or spaced out on drugs to kill their shame, dampen their disgust of themselves at what they do, and just get through the job another day, hopefully with their sanity intact. It's amazing how some seem to be able to hang onto their dignity and seem proud that they can do this for their family, kids, relatives. I do think their religion helps in some ways. Life is suffering to them. It's why they do grab their sanuk when they can and live for today I feel, a lot of them anyway. And yes, the money required for decent schooling is usually greater than a truly poor Thai family can afford to do. Some sponsors may actually really be helping them in this way. One just usually never knows though where the cash is really going. (Just to keep this on topic really.) ::

The expenses are far greater than I expected really, considering the cost of living in rural (outside of Bangkok anyways) Thailand. I pay 2,500 baht a month for a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhouse style house in a decent middle class type neighborhood in Surin. That is 30,000 baht a year for rent expenses. My daughter's new school is costing 40,000 baht a year, 10,000 baht more than a year's rent! Just to put this into some perspective that some can relate to. The average rent for a 2 bedroom apartment in the greater Boston area is around 1,000 USD a month, or more usually now-a-days. So that would be 12,000 USD a year in rent in comparison, and then sending your kid to a school that costs you 15,000 USD a year. A quarter more than your yearly rent expenses. Quite a chunk of the yearly budget 'ey?

Now imagine you have three or four kids you want to have the same advantage of this good and decent schooling! And some wonder why the ladies are "only in it for the money!" or are very "money-oriented". Actually I still am surprised at how civilized the whole bar scene is, and how low the robbery rate is for drunken clueless farang tourists with wads of cash being thrown about nightly drinking, whoring and partying. The temptation must be great. Must be one reason sponsorship is so well liked and sought after by these ladies as well.

Cent

p.s. Noi Notso sounds like a good one. All the best of luck to her.

• 4 weeks later...

hey ikkrang, tell me more about your friend Noi as I have recently met a girl called Noi, coincidence most likely but what can you tell me about the girl you know, lapaz62

Thanx dddave, Im from Oz, so Im not familiar with Bobs, guess there are a few in Des Moines, thought as much but stranger things have happened, Lapz62

All you sponsorship guys, "Thanks" I've had some real quality fun with some of your ladies...

We came over 2 sets of girls ready for a foursome and really enjoyed it. Great fun!! Some guy is shelling out 70,000 to one... Gotta love quality, sexy free pussy... On all occasions we left the next morning for some new tail... It never got old!

SkiBum

"to give a whore money doesn't make her you GF; it makes her a whore"

--------------------------

problem is, a whore is also a woman, and if some guys want to help the woman, that's a pretty natural leaning, IMO. It's not like these girls are all the wretched individuals that the word whore implies so often.

Just because some girls are not sincere and should not be trusted does not mean all should not be.

There are many guys, and more than a few here on NP, who gave money to a "whore", and it made her... a wife.

All you sponsorship guys, "Thanks" I've had some real quality fun with some of your ladies...

We came over 2 sets of girls ready for a foursome and really enjoyed it. Great fun!! Some guy is shelling out 70,000 to one... Gotta love quality, sexy free pussy... On all occasions we left the next morning for some new tail... It never got old!

------------------------------------

I dunno what's there to brag about. Pay or not pay, we all get pussy in LOS. What's the big deal, and what matters so much to you that you have to take pride publicly from it ::...

SkiBum said:

SkiBum

Dude what your doing is basically some "newbie" type shit. Anybody can get free pussy from a sponsored hooker. Hell they are all about having fun.

You really have to step up your game and snatch the "good" chicks who claim they are in love with their farang bf's. Nothing more satisfying than busting a nut or two on a Thai chick who is supposedly a "good girl" because she has a uni education. Especially when she has pictures of the farang bf all over the room.

A guy taking care of an ex-hooker knows she will probably slip at some point but a guy with a uni educated chick is truly in love and he cannot fathom that his chick will cheat on him. They are usually the guys that talk about love, committment and trust all the time.

Personally, I don't trust any chicks to be faithful, I may want to believe them but I don't trust them because I have banged out kept hookers, sponsored chicks, guys gf's, uni chicks, office chicks, shop chicks and guys wives. They want to cheat then they are going to cheat.

Archived