Why shell out "sponsor" a BG!

Riotiger and now Cent-

Thanks for getting us back on Topic. You both have brought the topic and lists of what we've been talking about back to the front and the side issues aren't the real "Topic" now are they! Alot of people seem to focus on issues that justify behaviour and really never address the issue of "Why they do something". It is hard to cut out the Bullshit and just answer a freakin question. It's not like everyone knows you or something...be honest to thine ownself! Anyways, to answer your question Cent:

I've never sent a BG money in the way I've framed this question in the first statement: Why shell out "Sponsor" a BG? I've had what you call BG Girlfriends but never gave them money on a regular basis. I told them that I would never do this and they could continue to "work" to make money. They stayed with me due to other things... I've always believed, "to give a whore money doesn't make her you GF; it makes her a whore" so if I have a GF I don't give her money. Period! If she needs money she should work for it...if that work is to be a prostitute then thats her choice to make, not mine! I will not be held responsible for her choices or try to control her life in such matters. I will, however, choose my continued relationship as not long term if she choses this profession! I have no problem dating a whore...none at all...I am O.K. with it but don't want to marry a whore or raise a family with one...period!

Sponsorship to me is a joke and stupid worthy of nothing! Now, JJ, CB, MC12, soidoggy and a few others believe that sponsorship has it's place...some think it charity, aiding them out of the scene, helping them to the next step, etc... I understand someones desire to help others, in general, I consider this to be their choice...but when these guys illude themselves into beliefs that compromise their intentions they tend to do more harm then good!

Others in this post like HT, OH, Cent and some others believe like me that this Sponsorship thing is really just a way to manipulate someone who likes you into being an ATM. Since, all issues involved center around you sending them money, they stay out of the bar, you are now BF/GF or something like that. We believe this because we have seen so many of them lied too, betrayed,broken and hurt and build walls to prevent this! They are here for the money and to get as much as possible...thats why they came into this work and many stay!

SkiBum

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>You need to look a little bit past the charade and facade of the bargirl persona<

Agree with you here Z. Confusing the girl's game with her character leads farang down the path of "all BGs are low down, back stabbin belly crawlin snakes in the grass."

>>Sponsorship to me is a joke and stupid worthy of nothing!<<

:doah:

Skibum, did you miss thalenoi's post just above yours? He and his girl are doing fine which would seem to make your statement extreme.

>>They are here for the money and to get as much as possible...thats why they came into this work and many stay!<<

This is hardly a valid reason to support some of your conclusions. 90 % of the population of the world is working for the money.

SB you might like this ::

Wrong Way

Annie's 16 years old in two more she'll be a whore

Nobody ever told her it's the wrong way

Don't be afraid with the quickness you get laid

for your family gets paid

It's the wrong way.

I gave her all that I had to give

I'm gonna make it hard to live

Big salty tears running down her chin

And it ruins up her make up I never wanted

a cigarette, pressed between her lips

but I'm staring at her tits

it's the wrong waystrong if I can, but I am only a man

so I take her to the can, it's the wrong way

The only family that she ever had is her

7 horny brothers and her drunk-ass dad

He needed money so he put her on the street

everything was going fine until the day that she met me.

Happy are you sad

wanna shoot your dad

I'll do anything I can the wrong way.

We talked all night and tried to make it right

Believe me shit was tight

It was the wrong way.

Don't run away if you wanna stay

Cause I ain't here to make ya'

It's up to you what you really wanna do

Spend some time in America, dub-style

She'll give you all that she got to give

but I'm gonna make it hard to live

Big salty tears rolling down to her chin

and it smears up her makeup I never wanted

So we ran away and I'm sorry when I say

that straight to this very day

It was the wrong way

She took a hike, don't matter if I like

it or not

because she only wants

the wrong way.

I gave her all that I had to give

but she still wouldn't take it, oh no

Her two brown eyes are leaking like a sieve

and it still ruins her makeup I never wanted

---Sublime

Mailuk,

See your point...now that I read it more carefully. I was really talking about my fealing toward the whole thing...something I'd said more than once in this thread! I guess what I meant was that Guys, really, just do what they want and justify their behavior how ever they can. I think, "it is a joke and stupid" but thats me... That in no way down plays others success in "Sponsorship" and their views on it...they have theirs I have mine...the world is built on people being different and I'm "o.k." with views and ideas being different! Know one has really placed a convincing argument for me to change my views...and maybe neither have I to support my own! :: ::

My conclusions: "They are here for the money and to get as much as possible...thats why they came into this work and many stay!" Sure... Maybe I should have said, "BG's came to the sex scene to generate more/faster monetary gain. Before most came to the sex trade as a primary source of work their situation for money accural was limited and slow moving. When they decided to subject themselves to selling their bodies for money many found that the money they could earn was staggering, to say the least!

Most of the girls in the pay for sex scene believe the money earned is worth the risks they take and keep working their trade. This cycle can be long lasting as they see that though lies and deceptive bahaviour they can gain "Suporters" and earn even more money! Many p4p girls find it difficult to leave the scene and move on even after their "reason to enter the sex trade" has expired. This is due to the money that they are able to earn and lack of percieved ability or skills or simply, being to lazy! Many of the ladies in this trade never leave and remain focused on gaining as much as possible while they still can." Is this better :: ::

SkiBum

Good luck to them!! If it makes you feel good sending them money do it. But dont cry when you find out shes still taking pricks every day. I wonder if its all a macho, I own you, thing???? I'm sure some will strike lucky??? But the rest are only fooling themselves.

And as for "Less men less chance of catching the pox"..... It only takes one man with aids etc..

I think you really have to take it on a case by case bases.

I have "sponsored" two girls. One I slept with and one that I didn't even sleep with (though that sponsorship was for a short period of time).

Why? Because they were nice girls. One really wanted to get ahead in life and the other because she didn't have/see other opportunities.

Both sponsorships involved rather small sums of money per month but enough to live off of. Both girls left Bangkok to continue high school (just saying that pretty much sucks because I think high school should be free and mandatory).

<<burp>>

"...I think high school should be free and mandatory..."

Isn't there some plan in place to raide the mandatory education one year, every so many, until it does reach the compleation level? would be nice if they set up some sort of trade schools as well...

OH,

I think Toxin set a plan to raise the mandatory age/grade for schooling a couple years ago and it is supposed to follow a schedule to raise it to western standards, i.e. 12 years. There are many "trade schools" already here in the LOS. (My nephew has been going to one for a few years now for automotive mechanics.) These are the Vo Tech or Vocational Technical schools, which there are many of. These are also the schools in BKK that seem to have the most problems with school rivalries ending up in gang warfare and such silly shit for some reason. :boxing::dunno::cussing: ::

The biggest problem in Thailand for schooling is the fact that decent schooling ain't free, the uniforms ain't free, the kids from the poorest families (which would be better off having their kids reach the highest grades and gaining a better eductaion) pull their kids out of school, as they can't afford it, and they need the kids to work to help provide for the family. It's a vicious cycle which the government is not doing enough to break and help poor families out with. School Uniforms are actually bought with money borrowed from fucking loan sharks just so the kid can go to school. Can you imagine that? A parent having to go to a fucking loan shark to buy their kid a school uniform? Outrageous! There should be some authority where a poor parent can go to to show their income levels whereby if they qualify the government pays all school tuitions and uniforms and book fees according to the poverty level of the parents and what they can afford to pay themselves. I'm just not seeing this sort of help here in the LOS for the poorest parents and their kids.

I see this gov wasting money on all sorts of schemes and foolishness. Once you see what is happening to the poorest kids and families these "campaign promises" and idiotic schemes which just make the rich richer really, the waste, the corruption and all, it is no wonder this supposedly "developing country" is still really a third world country. They lack a decent free public school system and mandatory attendance laws that are enforcable and enforced. And they lack highly motivated and highly educated teachers as well in the public schools they do have, especially in the village schools, due mostly to low wages and benefits for these teachers to go teach at the village schools rather than the private pay-for schools which abound. (I've been paying for a few years now for my daughter to go to private school here in Surin, rather than the school in the village, and even moved from the village to Surin to make this easier for us all. The cost is 800 USD to attend her school. Now she is going into the 7th grade, which is a new school, and the cost is 1,000 USD a year. How many poor families can afford this when the yearly average income is around 2,500 USD a year? Can you imagine the cost of educating your child in a good school costing you almost half your yearly income!!? Absurd. The gov is seriously lacking in this area, and should be ashamed at how they are cheating their future citizens out of a decent education. This is what drives the culture of poverty in this country. It IS the main reason Thailand will never catch up to the 1st world until they spend the money necessary for ALL the children in the LOS to get a decent free education.

Okay, off the soapbox. :soapbox: Sorry OP, off topic.

:topic:

Cent

Archived