Would you if you could?

Old Hippie

O.k. something that occurred to me while reading and babbling in the thread about sponsoring a bar girl... I am thinking...say the alternative for the average Bar girl/P4P worker was maybe 3-4K Bhat a month. Some guy pays them on average 1500-2000Bhat a night for sex. maybe a holiday and some gifts included as well...all she has to do is smile, fuck, and make him happy for awhile...once she wins him over a bit, maybe she can get off a night or 2 of sex while she stays with him...all that, and 1/3-1/2 a months pay a day!

So, my question is, if you could do this also, get a 1/3-1/2 a months wages, tax free for just having sex with a woman, old, ugly other wise, and maybe going on holidays, gifts etc...would you do it? L/T or S/T doesn't matter, all we need to know is, would you have sex with a woman you didn't know for an amount of money equal to 1/3-1/2 of your monthly wages, whether you needed the money or not...? As I am as lazy as I accuse bar girls of being, my answer is Hell yes, I most likely would...

yeah letting a white bitch fuck us at home(there's a word for this it's gigolo!) & then fly across the world & spend the money on thai ho's ;)

still 100% yes of course - at least some is being honest & dreaming!!!

yeah we're all whores - just like the chicks...

There are some physically nasty females out there :medusa: so I am still analyzing this question before I commit.

I suppose I could close my eyes and think about the 1000 baht the sex tourist bitch is gonna give me and all the games of pool I can play at New Wave bar with that much money.

One difference between a gigolo and whore is that a man sticks it in while a woman gets penetrated. Maybe its psychologically easier for a man to be a whore

Yes I would, and ring ring ring. Sorry I just got a call from my roommate. He lost his key to the apartment. I have to go let him in. I will be back in a little bit, you wait for me darling, we boom boom when I get back, you pay me now so I can pay taxi to go home. I come back, I promise.

Z

Archived