Tits & bombs?

Palatkik

I was unexpectedly in Soi Cowboy last night, and also saw a heavier than normal police presecne. (I say "unexpectedly" because I originally had a date last night with a GTG on Soi Thonglor, but she cancelled at the last minute, and so I went to NEP and Soi Cowboy instead). I was in Soi Cowboy from about 10 to 11:30 pm (roughly). I saw girls with more revealing outfits, but not shows. The mama-san of one bar (I won't name it) claimed they had a show at 11 pm, I made a point of returning at 11 pm, but when nothing happened by 11:30 pm, I left Soi Cowboy and met some friends at Club Mystique.

Perhaps I just hit the wrong bars, but the police presence is much more evident. The headlines in the Bangkok Post and the Nation today are all about a heightened security alert. One of the papers mentioned that the Thai National Security Council declared a code (?) "RED" alert, which apparantly is the highest level. The US Embassy also issued a warning. Not trying to alarm or inflame, just reporting what I saw over the last 24 hours.

Nervous_Dog said:

Odd - was nude where I went, Gadfly, offer still stands next time your down there,

I would love to go out with him, too. But what would he write about if we do show hime nekkid girls???

:clown:

Cheers,

SD

• 2 weeks later...

"I say "unexpectedly" because I originally had a date last night with a GTG on Soi Thonglor, but she cancelled at the last minute"

She had another date with a farang, so she had to cancel. Or she was too busy chatting online with other farang. 555

Z

Archived