Propecia, finasteride

Don?t buy Propecia as these tabs only contain 1 mg of finasteride, instead look for Proscar which contains 5 mg?s per tablet and costs about the same (maybe even less). I haven?t bought any in LOS for years, so can?t comment on the current price, but it ain?t cheap. I would not buy anything but the original product made by Merck

I?ve been taking 1 mg a day for over ten years now (I also use minoxidil daily) and have lost very little hair since I began using these drugs. For those of you who have already lost most of your hair ? sorry it may or may not stop, or at least slow down your future hair loss, but forget about any significant re-growth. For you bald guys hair transplants are probably your only real option at this time.

ST

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought bald was popular these days.

Heck there are hundreds of shaved heads in Pattaya everywhere you look.

Personally there is no way I would take drugs of any description in the vain hope that i may preserve a few hairs.

All drugs have long term consequences.

What about those hair weaves they seem pretty good?

Advanced hair yeah yeah!!

> Personally there is no way I would take drugs of any description in the vain hope that i may preserve a few hairs. All drugs have long term consequences.

Probably true, but not always bad. In fact, just last week I read an article where a recent research study concluded that if most men started taking Proscar at about age 50 it would save many hundreds of thousands from developing and dying from prostate cancer. So, in this case anyway, it sounds like a win-win situation.

ST

Zorro said:

I thought bald was popular these days.

Heck there are hundreds of shaved heads in Pattaya everywhere you look.

Personally there is no way I would take drugs of any description in the vain hope that i may preserve a few hairs.

All drugs have long term consequences.

What about those hair weaves they seem pretty good?

Advanced hair yeah yeah!!

There is a big difference between being bald and having a good head of hair shaved bald....the latter is a trend

Short Time is correct regarding the effects it has on Prostate cancer,and if taking one tablet a day,means that i will keep the head of hair,that i have,for the rest of my life then its worth it....i don't want to lose my hair ::

Moo Uan,

looks like a very good deal but unfortunately no shipping to France :(

Some more tip like this? Other sources or other efficient generics?

Thanks

Random, wishing he had started treatment earlier

I placed an order and it told me "unfortunetely we're not shipping to France" or some very similar sentence. Don't ask me why, another whim of french overregulators perhaps

• 1 year later...

As GF was complaining repeatedly about my hair loss I bought a few packs of Proscar in Colombo.

Cheap following the 1mg dose... but the issue is: how do u manage do cut those 5mg tablets in 5 equal doses? even remotedly equal? What happens if one takes in 1,25mg a day??

Has to be a pretty potent active ingredient in there as it may be so harmful to pregnant women that they shouldn't get into any kind of contact with it. According to the notice they shouldn't touch crushed tablets...ok... but they shouldn't even get into contact with semen of men who use those tablets!!Condom use is advised in this case! far off...

Archived