Propecia, finasteride

I put off that treatment so far because effects seem to cease when one stops using the medecine. An ongoing hairloss won me over though and I bought today my first box of the medecine. 75 euro per month life long is a bit steep to keep the few hair I have left...

Do you know the price of the medecine in Thailand and do they have generics?(it cost me today 68euro for a box of 28 1mg tablets)

Thanks

Random

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nowhere i tried has it only the real thing-propecia and the cheapest I found was 1300 baht at k&s pharmacy, a lot cheaper than 68 euros. Every chemist had propecia but I was told they would be getting generic in, but nobody knew when-peter

Lot cheaper! I'll be stocking up next month, if no terrible side effect show up ( cyclical sex drive loss wouldn't be too bad... could work with clearer thoughts...)

Ay hair growing back?? I like brushing it backwards so the front of my head (not only forehead) looks far too lightly haired at the moment. Isaan girls still say I'm very handsome but would love to see that area become thicker again

Archived