quality

RE4CTOR

Hi!

How's everyone doing? I'm planning to go to BKK this November but I'm in indecision as to whether I should risk going with freelancers or going with a go gos.

I also like to show everyone the kind of girls I like, and because I can't post the actual website link here, you'll have to work it out from these clues: it's one word including the word 'best' and the number '161.'

Can anyone recommend places I can go to in BKK to find this quality and how much it will cost me?

Thanks!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in indecision as to whether I should risk going with freelancers or going with a go gos.

-----------------------------

What distinction? Both have pussies, and provide memorable fun evenings and company. Forget about labels, "chick" suffices. IME

PS; to be fair, i am a very very risky guy, never went with a go-go in the last 10 years. Scary, hein?...... ::

Thanks for the replies so far!

I do like the thrill of the chase and I'm tempted to check out the talent on the streets.

I've checked out the girls at Baccara on the web site as some posts say the girls there are stunning and I'm not impressed. I'll have to try the places in soi cowboy aswell as NEP.

I've also heard about the girls in Q Club and Bed. Does anyone know what these girls are like?

Holy cow!!, that best site has a lot of nice girls. Damn!!, I have been to HK so many times and never knew about that. I thought HK was the most boring city ever...but I guess I need to go back and stay there for a few days.

right me too. but you might as well do some proper research for your own city & find websites with as impressive photos. I know london has them, but that doesn´t mean there´s any good value fun to be had does it?

it all boils down to the dynamics od demand vs. availability not to mention economics, location & politics!!!

Archived