quality

RE4CTOR

my hotel is booked. i just have to stalk for an airplane ticket.

first night i'm going to find a LT a go go in either Rainbow 1 or 2, but i'll be scanning the the freelancers on the way back to the hotel and assessing the quality. this all assumes i don't meet a stunning freelancer on the way there.

i was going to go a bit mad and have 3 different girls each night i'm in BKK but i've decided that it will be too much effort going back and forth from the hotel that i might as well find a nice one for LT.

on a side issue, does that bureau de exchange at the front of NEP have a good reputation for exhange rates and is it safe to change my money there?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RE4CTOR said:

Hi!

How's everyone doing? I'm planning to go to BKK this November but I'm in indecision as to whether I should risk going with freelancers or going with a go gos.

Can anyone recommend places I can go to in BKK to find this quality and how much it will cost me?

Thanks!

Come on "JJ", everybody knows you been to the LOS three times alredy. Don't be coy. :)

Hugh

RE4CTOR said:

my hotel is booked. i just have to stalk for an airplane ticket.

first night i'm going to find a LT a go go in either Rainbow 1 or 2, but i'll be scanning the the freelancers on the way back to the hotel and assessing the quality. this all assumes i don't meet a stunning freelancer on the way there.

i was going to go a bit mad and have 3 different girls each night i'm in BKK but i've decided that it will be too much effort going back and forth from the hotel that i might as well find a nice one for LT.

on a side issue, does that bureau de exchange at the front of NEP have a good reputation for exhange rates and is it safe to change my money there?

Let me know if the girls at the Rainbow bars go LT. I thought they preferred going with free spending Japanese men for $2,500 ST.

I've been doing some more reading around the message board and another question has come to mind for the experienced on here; how do you gauge if the girl is going to live up to you expectations in the bedroom because at the end of the day no one wants to be short changed or for a girl to pull a fast one on you?

Just as almost anywhere, there is no way to tell. being a prostitute in Thailand is no indication they got the credentials to do that part of the job well.

Chances are, you'll do fine, but you may be amused after your stay at which ones you assumed would be great, then turned out a tired breadstick as soon as she entered your bedroom, and the one you thought passable, but being not just a prostitute, but a woman as well.

Maybe stick to the ones who are sollicitative towards you in an amicable manner, ie. nice, rather than the ones who jump around, tease and giggle. There is a certain feeling of being comfortable with you and her with you that is more telling that all the "I have an intuition" certainties.

Just as with any woman it is very difficult to tell.

It is obviously better if you click from the start and you spend a bit of time together before rushing off for any action.

However even if you click and put in as bit of spade work there is no guarantee that the action will be great.

Conversely you can sometimes pick up a girl very quickly without much converastion or interaction and have mind blowing action.

On the law of averages the first method has probably a higher success rate than the second so I would go with this plan of attack.

P127>Maybe stick to the ones who are sollicitative towards you in an amicable manner, ie. nice, rather than the ones who jump around, tease and giggle. There is a certain feeling of being comfortable with you and her with you that is more telling that all the "I have an intuition" certainties. <

Zorro>It is obviously better if you click from the start and you spend a bit of time together before rushing off for any action.

However even if you click and put in as bit of spade work there is no guarantee that the action will be great.

Conversely you can sometimes pick up a girl very quickly without much converastion or interaction and have mind blowing action.<

Both members offer good advice.

I found putting in time often pays off. Feeling comfortable is important, but no guarantee.

And yes, zorro, I have also done the instant pick up of a FL at 3.00 am on Sukhumvit, 30 seconds conversation, and off to hotel, with mind blowing action. I've spent a lot of time talking with a stunner, who had OK english, and came on really hot, then turned into a cold fish in bed.

No guarantees.

Just go with the flow, Re4ctor, you win some, you lose some, tick it up to experience.

After some years, your guessing gets betetr, but you still can mis judge occasionally.

But that's the fun and thrill of it, if you were guaranteed the perfect experience, it would take the thrill out of the selection process.

Archived