quality

RE4CTOR

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] RE4CTOR [/color] wrote at various times:

[color:"blue"] Will I find more value for LT in Nana disco than in NEP and how do I pick these girls up? [/color]

Maybe. Ask, same as you do anywhere else. It helps to flash several B1000 notes.You might just pin them to your collar. Heavy gold chains hanging outside your shirt also help. Make sure they aren't fake.

[color:"blue"] We can get all technical and throw a ratio into this! [/color]

How ridiculous. Poor Thailand, needing tourism so badly.

[color:"blue"] where can I find a reliable LT that is also value for my money? [/color]

Anywhere.

[color:"blue"] How much more do I have to spend on them before I take them back? [/color]

Up to you.

[color:"blue"] Should I be a nice guy a take the girl that I LT for few drinks around other bars or should I just be ruthless and get my money's worth straight away? [/color]

You haven't a clue, do you? Take her shopping. Otherwise, just fuck and fall asleep as quickly as possible.

[color:"blue"] will I have more luck getting LT in Angelwitch? [/color]

Maybe.

[color:"blue"] I might even check out the freelancers in Gullivers on a Tuesday. [/color]

Wow. How very exciting.

[color:"blue"] how do you gauge if the girl is going to live up to you expectations [/color]

How do they gauge if you are going to live up to their expectations?

[color:"blue"] i was going to go a bit mad and have 3 different girls each night i'm in BKK but i've decided that it will be too much effort going back and forth from the hotel that i might as well find a nice one for LT. [/color]

No it wont. Take all three together to your room. Enjoy them all at once or serially. Yawn.

[color:"blue"]

this all assumes i don't meet a stunning freelancer on the way there [/color]

You won't.

[color:"blue"] I do like the thrill of the chase [/color]

As if you're chasing anything.

5k seems very reasonable daily amount to support a very good time when on LOS on holiday.

Over the years while having drifted from hardcore sex tourist clocking up multiple BJs, STs, MPs even LT! on daily basis to more regular 'GFs' focusing more on nice dinners, trips to beaches etc. while still catching sanook on the side obviusly costs tend to have always fluctating on the 5k mark with huge daily variations though.

While not really on a budget or counting anymore I still find 5k way too much to blow really meaning I have to hit the ATM every 2nd day for the 9900bt refill!

5k costed me almost 50% more some years back in the EUR equalent, but what gets me is that many thais live on 5k a month & living really is cheap here :(

You won't get any argument from me. I know you can budget for 5K, and I've done so myself.

On the other hand, in some bars, one bottle and two barfines and you're well over 5K, and you haven't even gotten started yet!

Different strokes.

USVirgin said:

You won't get any argument from me. I know you can budget for 5K, and I've done so myself.

On the other hand, in some bars, one bottle and two barfines and you're well over 5K, and you haven't even gotten started yet!

Different strokes.

Exactly right. I do know that I average B2500 a night out without barfines. But I like to drink and hang out with lots of girls who are thirsty. I do not think I have ever found out Miss Banzai's true tequila capacity...:dunno:

Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?

Cheers,

SD

"Never understood the guys who nurse a beer or a cola an hour and sit in the corner by themselves. What's the point in going out?"

Have to agree with that.....if you want to have a good time you need to buy a few lady drinks along the way and have a bit of a laugh and a grope .....that is what it is all about isn't it?

Archived