quality

RE4CTOR

Personally I think you should give the gogo girls a miss if you are looking for quality LT experiences plus GFE.

I am not saying they can't be had with gogo girls just that it is very difficult.

I would go the beer bar route or the free lancers and just do the gogos as a bit of eye candy and fun.

In Bangkok 5000baht isn't a lot and i guarantee if you hang around NEP every night you will spent this amount and more unless you are extremely disciplined, but where is the fun in that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I have ever spent 5000 baht or more in one day in Bangkok. I have barfined girls and taken them and their friends to Hollywood Disco, or Coliseum, or to karaoke. I have barfined 2 girls for a double. I have taken girls and their friends to eat and to Siam Park. Several times the girls had discount cards to save 10% to 20% on the checkbin. This is with dancers from NEP and SC.

All I am saying is that it is EASY to have a great time in Bangkok on less than 5000 baht per day. :yay: Maybe I should write a book. :tophat:

We can get all technical and throw a ratio into this!

If it costs on average £10 for sex indirectly, which is about 730 THB, if you are in a relationship, then we can use a simple ratio of: cost in THB divided by number of times of sex. The number you get should be less than or equal to 730 THB.

One can argue that this ratio is going to be higher than 730 THB because the girls are more accessible and available, resulting in a premium to be paid. At the same time the quality expected is to be higher than what one would find in a normal relationship because these girls are professionals.

So therefore, the question is how much of a premium should you pay? The obvious answer is through performance compared to the average girl. Competition ensures that being an average girl is still a high standard and so for a girl to be better is marginal.

It is therefore fair to say that it should not be costing more than twice the average 730 THB for each time you shag a Thai girl as it is unlikely they will be twice as good as an average girl.

But of course, if you have substantial financing, then the above will not apply. You will just inflate the prices for everyone else.

While it is relative, yes - not a lot of people in the slums havig fun, but Point Piper is bouncing!

And yes Rich people can be sad, and poor people happy, but having a good time in Bangkok on a 500 baht a day budget Vs 5000 a day . . . . well, personalities and metal health aside on average I;d say the 5000 aht punter is having a better time.

Nice if this wasn;t so, but

DOG

At the same time the quality expected is to be higher than what one would find in a normal relationship because these girls are professionals.

The problem with Thailand is that there are too many "professionals", without an established governing body, such as the R& A, to qualify them. Poor girls.

It's a mixed bag of bugs out there, my friend!

I could give you xxx's number. We have really good sex. But she might think thar your dick is too big, or that you smell, or aomething, so she prefers if you go find your own girl.

Just go have fun and report back.

Never mind the budget (I mean bollacks).

There is, however, a littun brothen on the ever elusive Soi 7/1 that will accomodate you, if you're looking for guarantees. :hubba:

Shyge said

"I don't think I have ever spent 5000 baht or more in one day in Bangkok. I have barfined girls and taken them and their friends to Hollywood Disco, or Coliseum, or to karaoke. I have barfined 2 girls for a double. I have taken girls and their friends to eat and to Siam Park. Several times the girls had discount cards to save 10% to 20% on the checkbin. This is with dancers from NEP and SC.

All I am saying is that it is EASY to have a great time in Bangkok on less than 5000 baht per day. Maybe I should write a book."

I never said you couldn't have a good time for 5000 baht in Bangkok but if you going to take gogo girls from NEP you are going to seriously bite into your daily expenses.

By going to NEP and taking a girl LT from one of the popular bars and of course having a few drinks you are going to blow at least 3500 baht right there and then. What about the rest of daytime before you go out. I usually go for a massage or a soapie in the daytime or off to the cinema or shopping or go to some tourist spot , all of which set me back a few thousand baht minimum so i see it as very easy to spend more than 5000 baht. I haven't factored in food or transport or mobile phone costs or any miscellaneous expenses so i see 5000 baht as not a whole lot of money.

Now sure I could get by on 2000baht a day if i just went out in the nightime and had a few drinks and never bought any lady drinks and then waited for closing time and picked up freelancer for 1000 baht LT from Suk.

But when I am on holidays i want to enjoy myself so i am prepared to spend more.

Other guys I know think that i am a cheap charlie as they spend 10,000 plus a night so as with everything there are levels and levels.

Archived