Sbuba and ED drugs

nkped

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

What, about 90% of the equalizations issues occut in the first ATM od descent.....I've e-mailed an old friend at DAN for more info...Will follow up. My only problem with Vit V and diving is that the Remora keep following my woodie thinking its a pec fin on a whale shark!

Fully admit though that Divemaster sounds a lot better than my rating Josh.

MSB may definately be a more 'experienced' source on this, although the request forwarded to DAN is the way to go. Looking forward to HJ information on this.

>Fully admit though that Divemaster sounds a lot better than my rating Josh.

LOL. Yeah, "CD" is pretty boring. Looked for you at the recent expo in Sirikit, where you there?

Anyway, about half way through my DM, and the light is begining to dawn at the end of the tunnel. Real hassle doing it "part time", but no chance to do it in a block. Looking forward it it all being over - and then starting on AI. Sigh...

-j-

Guest HonoluluJimmy
limbo said:

Good on you Josh. Good luck with the remainder of the course.

No, wasn't at Sirikat, had an IE on in Koh Tao the same weekend.

Come and see me after this lesson and we can discuss the

Would you be talkking about

ADEX show.....Twas up Lat Proa way in Mo Chit at the BKK Conv Ctr. Had an IE that weekend.....WOW, must have had the Exterminators fly down as they were all at the show Hotel the day before ADEX started....Does the RM do I.E.'s

No wiseguy,

was referring to Thai Dive show last month. Guess you missed out on that one, did you?

RM used to be examiner BTW.

Re. DAN, they got back with an answer but asked me to wait with publication since in the new Alert Diver (their quarterly magazine) they will have an article about the subject on hand and they will give me some info for publication afterwards.

Archived