can someone turn that into english?????

on yeah, one more Eanx...waz dat?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy
limbo said:

RM used to be examiner BTW.

Can yo decipoher the above RM used to be examiner..does that mean RM was but not now or is this directed to a specific RM if RM's are specific to people?

Sorry to seem confused but you did confuse me?

You will do best to just ignore some posters. If you like diving, like teaching then continue, If taking classes for the t-shirt or sticker then you need to realize that the only one impressed would be new divers. Some people like "Cough Cough Hono, Cough Honolulu, Cough Jim, Cough jimmy, Feel they will pay someone for patches and others will be impressed. On other boards he constantly gives his PADI speil.

Guest HonoluluJimmy
josh_ingu said:

flying then diving no probs. It diving then flying you wanna watch for! Think most recomend 24 hours, especially after a couple of days of deep/repetative diving.

-j-

What about flying to an elevation hight than you left and then go diving. Wouldn't that be diving at Altitude?

Guest HonoluluJimmy
limbo said:

Don't worry about him Josh, he claims to know God and all other folks at PADI and just petends he doesn't know the abbrevations.

Not worthwhile your time.

Very Rude...What gave you that Idea? Do I see that you teach instructors...WOW....

Don't worry about him Josh, he claims to know God and all other folks at PADI and just petends he doesn't know the abbrevations.

Jimmy is just a troll who has not made a friend on any forum. Just do a web search for "Honolulujimmy" and you will find he has been banned from more boards than he is currently involved in. His email is also readily available thru the same search if anyone is really interested in conversing with a moron.

Archived