Which NP members do you miss?

Neo

dddave said:

IB13,

Indeed, I should have qualified my report of "Peter1964's" motorcycle accident by stating that it was 2nd hand information, though from what I consider an un-impechable source.

Maybe someone with first hand information can provide more detail.

David

Triple-D

Should that misspelling be "unimpeachable" or "unimpeccable" :)

BTW- I can't wait until this thread devolves into fisticuffs, merely because it mentions FOZW... :stirthepo:scared::stirthepo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin and Peter1964. Great posters, very informative, not a lot of bullshit or white noise.

Fly was 97% white noise, and it would be a compliment to Mighty Mouse to use white noise as a term of reference.

I do miss Ranger, and Scarf Man was a hoot.

So people miss Mr. KungFu? Mr.KungFu=Honolulu Jimmy=Soi Slut, if I'm not mistaken.

Sarasin posted a few days ago, dont you guys read your hero's?

Fly - he left, his choice, and more to do with the board not suiting him than anything else, would take more than a wtichhunt to remove him, andI think best for him as well. He does other things here and makes more valuable contributions than here.

DOG

Scarf man and ranger have not posted since you joined so are you yet another poster with multiple membership? I'm surprised people miss scarf man as he only posted a few times and was 99% 'white noise' but he was a character I guess,and that's what people remember-peter

Pattaya 127 said

<<hopefully, we all do too. >>

agreed, but sometimes these boards are addictive, and we end up rguing with people who are really in many cases complete strangers, deliberatly stirring the pot etc,

OR - we could be out doing something more valuable. My may 1 resolution (Jan 1 never worked) will be to try and spend less time here and not get pissed of at the other clowns who have it seems have a "Glass is half Full" attitude to life.

DOG - No 1 Clown with a empty beer glass.

elef said:

I'm missing Scum_Baggio -

Now, that was a while back!

He seemed like a decent guy. A friend of Bikini_Line's, IIRC,

but he might have been using another board name in those days. Remember her? She didn't last long, having to try to prove she was really a girl all the time. :(

I liked her but Bkk Phil was really insulting to her so she left. I know a lot of thai gals can be a bit touchy but she was quite right to be pissed off. I met a couple of lady posters-never heard from again after. One ex TG poster had a web cam in her bedroom and she was gorgeous, turned out she had just got married :o-peter

Archived