Which NP members do you miss?

Neo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USVirgin said:

BL had a webcam in her bedroom as well. :o

Basically a farang curious college student. I never met her in person, but a friend did.

I can't remember who is was that met the slutty chick... if I recall, she was doable, right? She died along with my last HD crash.

I don?t miss Fly and I definitely one thousand percent do not miss MightyMouse. Particularly Mighty Mouse whose simple agenda was to either be a troll or someone out to cause a disturbance. This board does not need such nonsense and quite frankly I commend KS for kicking his tail off. I questioned MightyMouse a couple of times in posts but he never responded. Even if he does/did live in Bangkok, who cares? So many of his posts were filled with inaccurate info and were fantasy in nature. And not clever at all. C?mon guys, detecting bank fraud and getting championed by the police. Give me a break. Showing up at one Friday night meet, just one fucking Gulliver?s sit down ? would have given this creature the credibility he so dearly lacked and craved. I guess he was a mouse afterall.

That said, there were some posters I found interesting that have not been around much of late. In particular, as others alluded to, I was thinking of Scarfman (or whatever Chinese title he proclaimed upon hisself). That is some life of fashion he lives. Pretty darn bold. :tophat:

However there is only one poster I truly miss. MaoMark of course. Many here forget this despondent figure was kicked off the board just before his untimely death. A life that was filled with great misfortune. His time was an opera of sorts, a Spanish Opera. And like all great operas, his ended in tragedy. And I miss him. :(

DOG - how about you and I lament MaoMark next Thursday (May 12) when I am in Bangkok. We can drink to him, taking the beer and remembering the desires and rich memories he wrote about. Others who miss this tragic man can join us in our dirge of sorts.

UAL - I will be happy to do so, it would be a honour, in fact we culd do it at one of his favouritewatering holes, the beer garden Soi 7, where we hear the girls speak, but not understand what they say. That was his message to mankind. They speak, even in perfect English, but we don't understand what they say!

Tequila's aready "Mao Mao Mao Mark"

DOG - No idea if they sell Sangria, or if Mao drank it, doubtit !

Archived