Miss Universe 2005 in BKK - Norway looks cute?

chilli13

miss japan has an interesting profile, but looked funny in everthing else than the bikini! and she was the only one I've come across unable to speak english in the video(spoke japanese):

Interests: My main interest is discovering new places. I currently live in Tokyo and instead of taking public transport, I try to walk from one place to another. By walking I am more aware of my surroundings- buildings, shops, people around me. Even though I sometimes get lost, this means that I can discover somewhere where I have never been before. I am very excited to go to Bangkok and 'discover' Thai culture, as I have never been before.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right & Im certain this young j-gal will trawl across bkk from bang na to thonburi LOL ;)

anyways her descripion would fit right in on the first page of lonely planet guide!

However I dont see why one would always get lost in the same places?

I used to follow her strategy & it brough me nice discoveries albeit on slightly lower levels than say columbos etc.

Did come across e.g. one of singapores RLDs like that not to mention a nice bkk club in thonburi ;)

watched a bit of it while in a drunken haze in Patong.

while i found most Thai's didn't think much of the choice of Missthaild,there was jubilation when she won the Best Costume Award.

but probably a token award i reacon.

i thought the Tuk-Tuk on stage was pretty naff.........

Archived